• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Some behavior on board the Legend of the Sea make me sick.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
round trip royal caribbean cruises out of sg are inexpensive. you don't have to pay for airfare and hotel.

Will take a look brother. Long time never bring little tigress for a proper trip. Timely reminder by this thread. Thanks brother.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Will take a look brother. Long time never bring little tigress for a proper trip. Timely reminder by this thread. Thanks brother.

last i checked in october, there was a 4-day round trip cruise from sg to malacca, penang, phuket and back. they don't have the same cruise every week or every month. it depends on ship, season, schedule and sailing routes.

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All of you are so well to do. The only cruise I had been to all my life is Singapore River Cruise :o

Bro Raiders, not well to do, just plan your trip well and you don't need to pay an arm or a leg for it....flying middle of the week is the cheapest, booking yr own hotel by comparing price and calling them up will get you a deal...all it need is a little planning and you will be having a good time too....:smile:

less geylang and hanging flower...will work out too.....just kidding.....:smile:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Bro Raiders, not well to do, just plan your trip well and you don't need to pay an arm or a leg....less geylang and hanging flower...will work out too.....just kidding.....:smile:

That's not the problem. The problem is that I have a wife and a gf at the same time :o

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
last i checked in october, there was a 4-day round trip cruise from sg to malacca, penang, phuket and back. they don't have the same cruise every week or every month. it depends on ship, season, schedule and sailing routes.

Boss, which type of cabin should I be looking at? I mean, for a one that is not noisy but yet don't cost me an arm or leg :biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Boss, which type of cabin should I be looking at? I mean, for a one that is not noisy but yet don't cost me an arm or leg :biggrin:

inside cabin is the most economical. don't spend too much time in cabin anyway. if you or tigress need a window to orientate or overcome claustrophobia, get a cabin with obstructed view. sometimes, if the ship is not full, they will upgrade you to cabin with view or cabin with balcony.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
costa victoria, nov 2012 to jan 2013, multiple 4-day sg-thailand-vietnam

legend of the seas, nov 2012, 3 roundtrip 3-night sg-malacca-penang-sg (usd300), 2 roundtrip 4-night sg-klang-phuket-sg (usd380).

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
costa victoria, nov 2012 to jan 2013, multiple 4-day sg-thailand-vietnam

legend of the seas, nov 2012, 3 roundtrip 3-night sg-malacca-penang-sg, 2 roundtrip 4-night sg-klang-phuket-sg

Thanks brother. I will take a look tonight.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That's not the problem. The problem is that I have a wife and a gf at the same time :o

Can sLowLy Let them get to know each other ma..to start things off. teLL your tigress you have a prc friend who's interested in doing partime domestic work; then teLL your tigress you are hiring one to heLp off-Load her burdens
at home....:wink:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

want cheap bro? change chips with junket for gambling cruise......heard many cruise ships not docking here since IRs opened.......so not sure if this lobang still apply

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Can sLowLy Let them get to know each other ma..to start things off. teLL your tigress you have a prc friend who's interested in doing partime domestic work; then teLL your tigress you are hiring one to heLp off-Load her burdens

The problem is, my little tigress would be more cool if she knew it. Instead my PRC gf will go bonkers :o

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
want cheap bro? change chips with junket for gambling cruise......heard many cruise ships not docking here since IRs opened.......so not sure if this lobang still apply

Last I heard of, not anymore boss. But I'll still stick to proper cruise lah :biggrin:

Last edited:

lushbush

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Bad idea. Wives and gfs : May they never meet.

wMulew

Alfrescian
Loyal
We're fighting a losing battle with these idiots, you can run but you can't hide it seems & it's even worst on a cruise! The current generation of Singaporeans & Asians in general seem to have lost their manners. It's no better in the West & Angmo countries unless you meet the elderly generation.

Notice the correlation between the current useless gen of current Singapore and the rise of the opposition?