• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Solid Proof that GanSiokBin is the most Vulgar and Crass forum participant in SammyBoy Forum

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
can get Olympics Gold Medal?
Ask yourself that SELF ADMITTED 见钱眼开小三ADULTERER THAT USE COMPANY EXPENSE TO PAY MARRIED SHANGHAI MISTRESS LUNCH your evil spamming lies repeatedly to harm Gansiokbin can get Olympic gold?

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gansiokbin and her cheebye mouth

1725344054642.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cheebye seller still want to act virgin.
You Jeremy Quek @lostvirgin aka @Balls2Uaka @sbfuncke aka @GUDANGARAM etc are the one acting decent in Facebook acting kind in one clone doing crimes in another clone whereas I am a victim of vicious crimes by you 野蛮人狗杂种 and hokkien virgin impossible to be hole seller acting nothing. I never deny I talked to people that I liked to talk to but I don’t have sex with anyone and not so cheap to sell nude sell cb unlike your Cantonese mother and your own kind cheap women 敢卖身不敢认is your own kind sell nude sell cb women Pui!

CFE61FB1-5D9C-48F2-A1EA-5A83CACEEB1E.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
what animal she hugging?
Now we see in action two Cantonese dogs sons of prostitutes @whistling and @lostvirginJeremy Quek stealing company time take salary don’t work abusing me while I am fighting crimes using my own time
假处女
贱货
不要脸的鸡
Fake is you ownself 小三act righteous persecute me hokkien virgin as what you are and act kind in one clone while doing crimes in another same fake as your SELF ADMITTED CANTONESE DIRTY SLUT PROSTITUTE MOTHER 敢卖身不敢承认是你们呸

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Jeremy Quek @lostvirgin aka @Balls2Uaka @sbfuncke aka @GUDANGARAM etc are the one acting decent in Facebook acting kind in one clone doing crimes in another clone whereas I am a victim of vicious crimes by you 野蛮人狗杂种 and hokkien virgin impossible to be hole seller acting nothing. I never deny I talked to people that I liked to talk to but I don’t have sex with anyone and not so cheap to sell nude sell cb unlike your Cantonese mother and your own kind cheap women 敢卖身不敢认is your own kind sell nude sell cb women Pui!

CFE61FB1-5D9C-48F2-A1EA-5A83CACEEB1E.png

20240903153207.jpg

one-crazy-bitch-tina-lecour.jpg

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fake is you ownself 小三act righteous persecute me hokkien virgin as what you are and act kind in one clone while doing crimes in another same fake as your SELF ADMITTED CANTONESE DIRTY SLUT PROSTITUTE MOTHER 敢卖身不敢承认是你们呸
Old slut. Fuck your cheebye with scissors and cut off whole piece