• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Solasfera

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
...give me inspiration to work harder, sell more screws, so that one day can attain your kind of good and rich life.
Aren't you already (or almost) there, or you chasing the proverbial rainbow? :p. What with your living it up, with rest of us minions still hard up :wink:

jw5

Loyal
Frankly, diamond rings are not practical gifts. Guys buy a diamond ring to propose to their GF simply because it's customary to do so.

Like many guys, I bought an expensive diamond ring to propose to my wife. To make absolutely sure that she likes it, I brought her shopping to choose the "perfect" diamond ring. My wife wore the ring in our first month of marriage, but subsequently locked it in a safe and never takes it out to look at it. I haven't seen her wear that diamond ring for over 11 years.

After the birth of our first kid, I bought my wife an expensive diamond watch that she chose herself. To this day, she wears that diamond watch frequently to work or outings. I asked her why she wears the watch but not the ring, she tells me the watch is more practical to wear.

Wonder why Sinkie guys can't propose to their GFs with a diamond watch instead of diamond ring, its a much more practical gift and also more expensive.

I read somewhere that no one ever said that they had too much jewellery. :biggrin: