• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

So many reporters treat Iswaran like a dog and keep hounding him and his family members in the court. Will they do the same to Goh Jin Hian ?

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
More importantly, will unseen forces lead to both men receiving mere slaps on their wrists? Will a wallaby be seen outside the courthouse?
wallaby.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The hecklers must have been sent there by Chee Hong Tat.

I can recognize backstabbing lanjiao langs with a high degree of accuracy.

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal
Iswaran trial has got nothing to do with his dear wife but straits times and channel News Asia publish Iswaran entire family photos.

I wonder if the same is applied to Goh Jin Hian ?

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
  • Deputy Attorney-General Tai Wei Shyong said the facts showed that Iswaran was “more than a passive acceptor” of the gifts in question, while highlighting Iswaran’s significant business relationships with Mr Ong and Mr Lum. He added that not punishing such acts would send a signal that these acts can be tolerated.
  • The prosecution asked for a total of six to seven months of jail time for all of Iswaran’s five charges.
  • Iswaran’s lawyer, Senior Counsel Davinder Singh, argued for not more than eight weeks jail in total and said that Iswaran “did not do anything to disadvantage the Government”. He said that the items were given in the context of Iswaran’s friendship with Mr Ong and Mr Lum.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Post mortem
Why he did all these despite having so much money and high salary?
Was it greed or something else?
If it was greed, why he didn't want to use his own money and keep for what purpose?

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think becos Iswaran is left to his own devices now while goh has many strong backing.
Iswaran has been a major embarrassment to the Pappies with the GE looming. The judiciary may be under pressure to make his offences appear lighter than the really are i.e. he is no longer being charged for corruption.