• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

So many jealous sore losers say sinkies are dropping dead when this young Singapore woman bought $1.18m 2 brm condo and renovate so much living well

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am happy for such people that are more successful than me unlike 野蛮人狗杂种 always red eye open ccb mouth hide in rat hole do evil that’s the difference between civilized good people and evil criminal dogs Pui!
And all my friends or rather ex friends that i dumped all doing well got jobs got condo no one is dropping dead.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
People dare to admit sucking cock to buy.
You le?
Cheated parents money and suck Bangla cocks to buy.
Knnbccb you Cantonese dog SELF ADMITTED CBT THIEF son of prostitute jealous sore loser anyhow smear her admit suck cock to buy condo. Your cheap Cantonese mother then need to sell nude sell cb to buy condo and how many times must I challenge you to swear if am a virgin never suck cock never sell cb never cheat parents money to buy condo you die a violent death? Unlike you 野蛮人狗杂种 I swear to die a violent death if I am not a virgin but suck cock sell cb cheat parents money to buy condo I die a violent death.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am happy for such people that are more successful than me unlike 野蛮人狗杂种 always red eye open ccb mouth hide in rat hole do evil that’s the difference between civilized good people and evil criminal dogs Pui!
Seriously I didn’t even renovate at all when I bought my 400k condo. Zero renovations. Only done furnishings and simple lightings and moved in. When I moved back to my condo after my tenant left last year, I also did zero renovations only furnishings and fittings change.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously I didn’t even renovate at all when I bought my 400k condo. Zero renovations. Only done furnishings and simple lightings and moved in. When I moved back to my condo after my tenant left last year, I also did zero renovations only furnishings and fittings change.
My second condo also same zero renovations. That’s the advantage of buying brand new condo no need to spend a cent to renovate if you don’t want to.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
My living standard is very low indeed. Everything also can use, no need to renovate no need to change because built in furniture are very expensive to change.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
My living standard is very low indeed. Everything also can use, no need to renovate no need to change because built in furniture are very expensive to change.
I see so many sinkies renovate their hdb or condo until so nice got water purifier instant hot water dispenser got coffee machine so upscale what dropping dead? All these are non essentials isn’t it?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see so many sinkies renovate their hdb or condo until so nice got water purifier instant hot water dispenser got coffee machine so upscale what dropping dead? All these are non essentials isn’t it?
So many sinkies can afford 50k 100k renovations for hdb,100k upwards renovation for condo and 300k or 500k renovations for landed properties. All benefit from handouts and then act pitiful damn disgusting indeed

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So many sinkies can afford 50k 100k renovations for hdb,100k upwards renovation for condo and 300k or 500k renovations for landed properties. All benefit from handouts and then act pitiful damn disgusting indeed
Tear down this tear down that cabinet, rebuilt this rebuilt that so wasteful indeed