• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

So jealous that Hokkiens get earlier phase for Hokkien Huay Kuan set up government aided schools then go set up your own schools lah

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
B9ADA419-57D1-4DED-B6B3-64352BAB9A45.jpeg

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
lcb ... midnight cannot sleep again .. going around disturbing people.

Listen to Dr M you should go find a job & work hard if not you will remained poor till the day you kick the bucket :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
PUBLISHEDSEP 6, 2019, 5:00 AM SGT
FACEBOOKTWITTERWHATSAPPEMAIL
Tee Zhuo
Education Minister Ong Ye Kung said yesterday that he sometimes gets asked why children of clan members can participate in an earlier phase of Primary 1 registration.

The reason, he added, is that Singapore should not forget the history and roots of government-aided schools, including the contributions of key stakeholders like parents and the Chinese community.

"Without them, these schools would not be here," he said at an award ceremony held by the Singapore Hokkien Huay Kuan (SHHK) to recognise outstanding teachers.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Today, they continue to play the role of upholding the tradition and culture of the schools and the community that started them."

In the Primary 1 registration exercise, children whose parents have clan or church connections to a school can apply in Phase 2B, the fourth of seven phases.

The priority given to these children has been a source of controversy in the past, with some calling for the Ministry of Education (MOE) to free up more places for those living near schools.

In his speech, Mr Ong, who is also chairman of the Chinese Community Liaison Group, traced the history of the SHHK's contributions to education in setting up six schools.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are Chongfu (formerly Chong Hock Girls' School), Nan Chiau High School and Primary School, Ai Tong, Kong Hwa, and the oldest among them, Tao Nan - founded in 1906.

"These are all wonderful examples of schools set up by the community and for the community… Given their origins and the historical backdrop of their origins, these schools also carried the ethos, the culture and the values of their founding communities," Mr Ong said.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
He noted that these schools and others set up by different communities in Singapore are collectively known as government-aided schools - distinct from government schools.

While both get government funding and have teachers from MOE, only the government schools are owned by the Government.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
He noted that these schools and others set up by different communities in Singapore are collectively known as government-aided schools - distinct from government schools.

While both get government funding and have teachers from MOE, only the government schools are owned by the Government.

Hokkien Huay Kuan owned schools cannot give priority to Hokkiens? Complain what shit? Bloody thick skinned and self entitled people indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
lcb ... midnight cannot sleep again .. going around disturbing people.

Listen to Dr M you should go find a job & work hard if not you will remained poor till the day you kick the bucket :biggrin:
Another jealous Malaysian dog son of whore faking to be ccb sinkie. What a clown indeed to keep insulting an early retiree poor when ownself is too poor to retire even after 60.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hokkien Huay Kuan owned schools cannot give priority to Hokkiens? Complain what shit? Bloody thick skinned and self entitled people indeed.
Such clowns don’t want to contribute a thing to help others aka STRANGERS that are not their family relatives and friends - not like me that contributed until get praised “extraordinary effort in fund raising” - and then complain for not getting priority for school admission. So bloody thick skinned, self entitled and selfish clowns indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Such clowns don’t want to contribute a thing to help others aka STRANGERS that are not their family relatives and friends - not like me that contributed until get praised “extraordinary effort in fund raising” - and then complain for not getting priority for school admission. So bloody thick skinned, self entitled and selfish clowns indeed.
Only know how to get jealous for not able to get into good schools set up through the contribution of other kind souls. WTF indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Malaysian Cantonese son of whore dog must be one of those complaining. Only know how to live life like animals and give birth to more dogs and bitches.
This kind of people study in good school also useless grow up like their self entitled selfish bastard parents insult people poor or insult people whore to win. Many filthy dogs here are like that including one proud filthy dog @rambo22 following me around creating filthy threads.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This kind of people study in good school also useless grow up like their self entitled selfish bastard parents insult people poor or insult people whore to win. Many filthy dogs here are like that including one proud filthy dog @rambo22 following me around creating filthy threads.
物以类聚人以群分! No wonder I don’t belong to anywhere with filthy people. I am here only to dish out justice to filthy coward criminal dogs.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@rambo22 Insult me whore can song song to geylang? So cheap son of whore no money to get prostitute come to forum to bully decent woman as prositute.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@rambo22 Insult me whore can song song to geylang? So cheap son of whore no money to get prostitute come to forum to bully decent woman as prositute.
Obviously @Valium @AhMeng @glockman @sweetiepie etc and other ccb Malaysians and filthy Indians and ccb sinkies are sons of whores that fall to this cheap category. No money to get prostitute so cheap come to forum to treat decent Singaporean woman as prostitute and call it entertainment.