• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

So is StarHub and SingTel going to bid BPL together?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think fat hope lor, we going to pay more and more just to watch soccer.

Sad..... :(:(:(:(:(

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I think the answer to your thread question is simple, Do Pigs fly?

The word share doesnt seem to be in local corporate company's dictionary :mad::mad:

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What is the problem? Doncha all know there are free online streaming sports TV on the web & Google? :rolleyes:

angie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I seems to be having my TVU player of late.....ever since upgraded can't seems to run...

Upgraded your OS or the player? Make sure your Winshit OS firewall allow full access. If its not OS problem then downgrade the player version to a stable one if its beta.

If u are using Vista then i give u a quote from Leongsam : You must have a screw loose to be using Vista.

:biggrin:

Disable the goddamn UAC in Vista & reinstall.

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
New Paper reported this issue again, it says in Europe, it is not unusual for a family to have 2 cables to watch soccer.

Knn, it means SingTel and StarHub wont consider bidding together liao, PUI!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
New Paper reported this issue again, it says in Europe, it is not unusual for a family to have 2 cables to watch soccer.

Knn, it means SingTel and StarHub wont consider bidding together liao, PUI!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Yes, correct, but how much were they charged for each subscription. LKY mouthpiece likes to make selective comparisons.

jw5

Loyal

If we don't want to pay for singtel cable tv, where can we watch champions league football on tv?
Any good pubs or coffee shops showing the matches?
How much does the Singtel cable tv for champions league matches cost? Is it available islandwide?
Thanks for the advice and tips.

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Upgraded your OS or the player? Make sure your Winshit OS firewall allow full access. If its not OS problem then downgrade the player version to a stable one if its beta.

If u are using Vista then i give u a quote from Leongsam : You must have a screw loose to be using Vista.

:biggrin:

Disable the goddamn UAC in Vista & reinstall.

I was actually running the older version on my desk top for a few years until recently when upgraded to the latest version, check all the possibilities but players just doesn't work....funny thing I have the new version installed in two notebooks which is running on vista and both ok..but Beta version doesn't work for any of the systems...

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If we don't want to pay for singtel cable tv, where can we watch champions league football on tv? ...
stay in jb ... can watch on msian astro ... u oso get 2 watch bpl, serie a, la liga, bundesliga live matches ...

poore

Alfrescian
Loyal
they shd both tell BPL to go fly kite.....one bid for italian soccer and the other spanish....like that settle...

cheaper for them and consumers can dun need to pay more...even lesser