• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

So how to prove vaccination status before entering mall?

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
So funny...donch allow unvax people into malls & hawker centres but still allow them into more crowded MRTs & buses.
Nothing funny. I think it starts in malls and hawker centres and if necessary will move to public transport.

Public transport is crucial for many people. The unvaxxed can make arrangements for malls and hawker centres, not so straightforward for public transport.

Anyway, its only 10% of people unvaxxed in Sinkeepoo. Who cares? Don't want disruptions in their life? Go get vaccinated lor... protect yourself and your loved ones and don't burden our healthcare system.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes it is a lab experiment, 5years normally for any vaccine. This eua shit is only when there is no choice like now. Im not against killing the stupid dont get me wrong

The normal timeline to bring a vaccine safely to market is 10-15 years.

The WHO just released a malaria vaccine for kids....been in development 30 years,
proper documentation, due diligence done.

I would be more inclined to trust this than the Pfizer crap.

https://www.who.int/news/item/06-10...breaking-malaria-vaccine-for-children-at-risk