• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

So hard to get through to Tiger Airways' hotline

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR>So hard to get through to Tiger Airways' hotline
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->IN EARLY February, I booked nine tickets to Kuala Lumpur on the Tiger Airways website to depart on April 10. I made two separate group bookings. The ticket prices were very good. However, I cannot say the same for the service provided by Tiger Airways.
Five days before departure to Kuala Lumpur, one of my friends in the group had to undergo an emergency operation for appendicitis. He was thus unable to travel with us.
I called the Tiger Airways call centre countless times to change the flight date, but to no avail. I wanted to make the changes online, but since my friend's booking was under a group of five, I was not sure how to do this without affecting the rest of us in the group.
I sent a fax to Tiger Airways, with details on my friend's plight and asking for someone to call us as soon as possible. There was no reply.
There is a phone number on the Tiger Airways website to call if there are urgent matters, but no one answered the phone.
As a last resort, on the day of our departure, I requested help from the service counter at the Budget Terminal. I was told I could make amendments on the spot. However, I had to submit the new travel date there and then, which I could not do as I needed to consult my friend.
Frustrated, I cancelled two of the bookings for my friend and his wife.
I hope Tiger Airways can improve the management of its call centre. Heavy traffic of phone calls is common at major organisations, but I have never experienced such frustration with other call centres.
Keeping costs down to provide cheaper air travel should not come at the expense of service quality. Vijeya Kumar Govindan

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
not just Tiger airways,,, even with SIA/Silkair same thing,,,

press 1 for english etc
press 2 for etc etc
press 0 to talk to customer service
hold on for a moment, our customer service will be with you shortly,
sorry, all our lines are busy at the moment, your call is important to us, please hold,
if you wanna continue holding, press 1, press 2, press 0

press until your handphone becomes hot and unbearable, you still hear press 1, press 0, sorry etc etc

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another complaint letter about Tiger :rolleyes:

When will people learn to avoid problem airlines?

Take Airasia. Its the airline all the others are trying to beat.

You get to use Terminal 2 & not the dreaded Budget Teminal.

You get budget prices. It may be a few dollars difference in tix prces but you avoid all the hassles of flying Tiger.

centraljava

not just Tiger airways,,, even with SIA/Silkair same thing,,,

press 1 for english etc
press 2 for etc etc
press 0 to talk to customer service
hold on for a moment, our customer service will be with you shortly,
sorry, all our lines are busy at the moment, your call is important to us, please hold,
if you wanna continue holding, press 1, press 2, press 0

press until your handphone becomes hot and unbearable, you still hear press 1, press 0, sorry etc etc

Always wonder if this is a deliberate tactic, to wear you down so that you simply give up trying to get service from them.

hemunkeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another complaint letter about Tiger :rolleyes:

When will people learn to avoid problem airlines?

Take Airasia. Its the airline all the others are trying to beat.

You get to use Terminal 2 & not the dreaded Budget Teminal.

You get budget prices. It may be a few dollars difference in tix prces but you avoid all the hassles of flying Tiger.

I have said it before, never fly Tiger airways
they are the pits in everything they do
Fly Tiger and you will be eaten up by the Tiger