• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious So good to take study loan and no need to pay back

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysia govt is so kind to only blacklist them from travelling and not throw them into jail. Now I am so jealous of MALAYSIANS!

http://www.thestar.com.my/news/nati...laysians-cannot-leave-the-country-mostly-bec/

More than half a million Malaysians cannot leave the country, mostly because they are bankrupt or have failed to pay taxes or education loans. Take yourself off the blacklist before flying, urge authorities, especially with the current week-long school break.

The Immigration Department reveals that 573,188 people – about 2% of Malaysians – have not been allowed to leave the country as of June this year.

Becoming bankrupt, failing to pay taxes and National Higher Education Fund Corp (PTPTN) loans are the top three reasons why Malaysians find themselves on the blacklist.

The bulk of them, namely almost 40% of this total, or 226,027 people, are bankrupt. Another 22%, or 127,585 individuals, are on the list because they did not pay income, corporate or real property gains tax. Meanwhile, 19%, or 111,001 people, are those who have failed to settle their PTPTN loan repayments as required.

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Malaysia govt is so kind to only blacklist them from travelling and not throw them into jail. Now I am so jealous of MALAYSIANS!

http://www.thestar.com.my/news/nati...laysians-cannot-leave-the-country-mostly-bec/

More than half a million Malaysians cannot leave the country, mostly because they are bankrupt or have failed to pay taxes or education loans. Take yourself off the blacklist before flying, urge authorities, especially with the current week-long school break.

The Immigration Department reveals that 573,188 people – about 2% of Malaysians – have not been allowed to leave the country as of June this year.

Becoming bankrupt, failing to pay taxes and National Higher Education Fund Corp (PTPTN) loans are the top three reasons why Malaysians find themselves on the blacklist.

The bulk of them, namely almost 40% of this total, or 226,027 people, are bankrupt. Another 22%, or 127,585 individuals, are on the list because they did not pay income, corporate or real property gains tax. Meanwhile, 19%, or 111,001 people, are those who have failed to settle their PTPTN loan repayments as required.

PAP is even kinder. Can give free scholarships to non citizens and even don't do one single thing when they abscond from their bond to the govt. I want to see the Mats beat that.

ginbitchy

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cannot fly but can take bus or walk to Singapore ? Then from Singapore can fly to anywhere.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP is even kinder. Can give free scholarships to non citizens and even don't do one single thing when they abscond from their bond to the govt. I want to see the Mats beat that.

PAP kindness to foreigners is a reflection of shameless sinkies in my signature. Malaysia govt is really kind to their citizens. Malaysians can be exempted from repaying student loan if get first class honours. So kind govt but citizens still endless complaints non-stop!

http://university.taylors.edu.my/ad...graduate-studies/ptptn-for-diploma-and-degree
Exemption of loan repayment will be considered for students who obtained First Class Honours (Degree Programme ONLY) in their academic achievement by submitting an application to PTPTN (Terms & Conditions apply).

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cannot fly but can take bus or walk to Singapore ? Then from Singapore can fly to anywhere.

Not true at all. You wrongly judged their govt as stupid, in reality their govt is not stupid but kind to their citizens. In fact, one MALAYSIAN in JB told me before he was barred at causeway from driving into Spore due to non-payment of study loan. And no he is not unemployed but a trainee manager in a large department store. Now should ask chootchiew whether such people is useful or useless to society?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can take loan to study university but don't return money when got job. This is called crab walking sideways indeed. Many crabs walking sideways around.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I bet these crabs think they are very smart and act very saintly too if and when they go attend bersih. They know themselves they are Sian.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
These crabs are angels of deceit. Why deceit? Ownself don't pay study loan and income tax but demand govt to be clean (bersih).

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So many proof of angels of deceit a.k.a mudlander crabs like bastard GIGOLO semaj2357 who walks with a limp as hooligan with leg beaten by police.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So many proof of angels of deceit a.k.a mudlander crabs like bastard GIGOLO semaj2357 who walks with a limp as hooligan with leg beaten by police.

What a pitiful beast semaj2357 bastard COWARD LIAR walking with a limp after beaten by Polis for hooligan conman cheating.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tow pow sian MALAYSIAN bersih conmen go pay up your study loan and taxes before demanding your govt to bersih!