• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

so funny this reporter kena f by another reporter

jiangrenhua

Alfrescian
Loyal
One 50 years old reporter asked Ye Shiwen if she has taken drugs to enhance her Olympic perforamcne again even after IOC has cleared her from drugs test.

Ms Ye replied and ask him why other Olympics gold medalist who won many medals can but she cannot.

A Chinese reporter also whack the 50 years old man and ask him why he is so insensitive and ask this stupid question again.

She further made him Malu by asking him if he have wasted his 50 years of living?

Ouch!

Balancemind

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the old reporter is only doing his job.

You may well be correct in that view of yours. How I wish our elected Oppositions in Parliament will do just the same never mind how ridiculous their questions may appear to be in Parliament for at least we the citizens knows they are working hard for the well being of the citizens. To remain silent on the many issues that have surfaces in the public when it's their duty to do so in Parliament to seek answer for accountability do not speak well of them, I am afraid. As it now stand it seems that the citizens themselves have taken upon themselves that fight for justice and accountability in Cyberspace since there is no voice for us in Parliament as it now seems to be. Sad but it's the truth.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think WP have already been co-opted into PAP somehow. They are really wasting everybody's time collect 15k/mth and jailiaobi.