• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

So Far Only 1 (ONE) PApee MP Is Seen Really Serving The Public.

jw5

Loyal
For PAP, you won't get into the cabinet if you really help the people. You have to be seemed like helping people, then you can enter the cabinet.
You also have to be great at stating the obvious and making motherhood statements.

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
You also have to be great at stating the obvious and making motherhood statements.

Yes, yes, my aim is to build an inclusive society, what ever it means.....excluding single mothers, gays and lesbians, jobless and needy for charity......

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
And she is originally from Medan

Says a lot about Singaporeans' attitude

She is just another Indonesian quitter....didn't the wooden minister used this term to describe Singaporeans who left the country during bad times in search of greener pasture? So why didn't this Indonesian quitter return to her birth land and serve her country?

Singapore MP pay more lucrative then a Indonesian MP?

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is just another Indonesian quitter....didn't the wooden minister used this term to describe Singaporeans who left the country during bad times in search of greener pasture? So why didn't this Indonesian quitter return to her birth land and serve her country?

Singapore MP pay more lucrative then a Indonesian MP?

<style></style>Much more.Not just a mere quitter.A filthy rich quitter I hear.Understand from the grapevine her father or father-in-law controls the sand trade from Indonesia.Hear there are only two barons who controls the entire sand trade imported into sinkie.The other I hear is an ex PM's relative.Can someone verify this.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually I quite like Indergit Singh as well. Even though he is from AMK GRC.

<style></style>There are far too many singhs in PAP wings.The judge,the lawyer for the PAP,the police,the guy who oversees bankrupts like JBJ and Dr.Chee.Among the Indians the Singhs are most favored by PAP.It is quite usual to see Indians amongst opposition politics.But never a singh.Why ?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
images.jpg

I work for Sg from behind the scene...