• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

So Far Only 1 (ONE) PApee MP Is Seen Really Serving The Public.

PAPsupporter

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think all our great PAP ministers are doing a great job of serving and helping Singapore. Have faith in our great PAP government and you won't regret. 3 cheers for our great PAP government. :smile:

Royston46

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think all our great PAP ministers are doing a great job of serving and helping Singapore. Have faith in our great PAP government and you won't regret. 3 cheers for our great PAP government. :smile:

My my, all you do is praise your Masters in selected threads ehh...

Rest a bit lah, all that sucking, your jaws not sore one meh?

:biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

3 Cheers..hip, hip horray....they have been helping SINgapore, since the 1950's...hip hip hooray..helping SINgapore.:smile:

banova888

Alfrescian
Loyal

The last pay increment for the best ministers in the world! was a long time back. When is the next pay increment?

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that means gone liao loh...once you become a piece of funiture, you lose your effectiveness.

Anyways there is no woman in the cabinet - the closest one is Grace Fu.

Royston46

Alfrescian
Loyal
that means gone liao loh...once you become a piece of funiture, you lose your effectiveness.

Anyways there is no woman in the cabinet - the closest one is Grace Fu.

She is another one kind, like to give the beat around the bush kind of replies without answering the question directly, eg when Low KT ask her about upgrading plans for Hougang.

:mad:

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is Dr. Lily Neo......clap clap clap.

Can anyone think of any other?

<style></style>I would be dammed.You guys really believe she is better than other PAP MP(s) !!!!...

She is really a product of PAP spin.The pretty face factor for public consumption.The other is the Baboo Singh MP.The wayang opposition sort of singh.Another spin for public consumption.