• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Snake in HDB

Jabba

Alfrescian
Loyal
either their neighbour's pet snake escaped or their own pet snake escaped but they dun dare to admit...there's not enough rats on the rooftop for the snake to eat...

flkyflky

Alfrescian
Loyal
either their neighbour's pet snake escaped or their own pet snake escaped but they dun dare to admit...there's not enough rats on the rooftop for the snake to eat...

Not rats OK. They eat birds & chicks of birds and their eggs. There are LOTS of them up in HDB roof tops.

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
and the snake from my avatar cometh!! buahahahaha....just like i anticipated!:biggrin:
ltssnakeredundiespp0.jpg

This Stirling Road snake is not only dangerous to the Opposition but the PAP as well. Can you dig that?.......lol.......lol

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
obviously, isn't that ng ejay in another nic? so obvious liao. right, ng ejay? the famous snake who slithers around in bishan area.

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
obviously, isn't that ng ejay in another nic? so obvious liao. right, ng ejay? the famous snake who slithers around in bishan area.

piglipstick2.jpg

Hi! pondan hiao cheebye mouth leetahbar here.:p I'm so lonely....My mouth is lonely!:( My arse is lonely!:biggrin: Please help me!...fuck me!....fuck me!...lol...lol

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I tot so.

3m snake they can put in pillow case meh? What kind of pillow case?

What is AVA of PAP Govt doing? Shake legs and take salary is it?

http://www.ava.gov.sg/

Chiak Liao Bee is it?

thats why , AVA banned all reptiles and wild animal trade in singapore ( easy for them to relax mah ) .But do you know that taiwan , USA , thailand , japan , indonesia , hong kong ...ect allows those exotic reptiles and animals being keep as pets .