• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Snake in HDB

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://tnp.sg/news/story/0,4136,207251,00.html?

Call police, police say call back but never happen.
Call HDB, snake not in public place, don't care.
Call PestBusters, from $120-$550.

Actually should call police again and tell them daylight robbery by PestBusters by jacking price from $120-550.

Police says they will only act if people get killed, the snake lodged a magistrate complaint or the snake make a telephone threat against "PAP MP"

Also should not catch the python but chase the python to common area and tell HDB to catch.

Na Bei, Tampines people, please continue to vote for PAP if you want your MP to insult you lesser mortals and such...... if not, come, move to Potong Pasir or Hougang if you want 1st class Town Council Service or Aljunied for better services in 2012 onwards

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Lidat $550!! :eek: Siao leow lah... Erection cumming... How much will Pestbuster charge to get rid of the bunch of papaya snake tat cum knocking on my door...:eek::(

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Call AMK GRC and notify the MP of Nee Soon South , she will personally deal with FTrash snakes intruding Sinkie Homes f.o.c

Er Lim has lots of talent and experience dealing with FTrash Snakes hiding in jambans.

Actually should call police again and tell them daylight robbery by PestBusters by jacking price from $120-550.

Police says they will only act if people get killed, the snake lodged a magistrate complaint or the snake make a telephone threat against "PAP MP"

Also should not catch the python but chase the python to common area and tell HDB to catch.

Na Bei, Tampines people, please continue to vote for PAP if you want your MP to insult you lesser mortals and such...... if not, come, move to Potong Pasir or Hougang if you want 1st class Town Council Service or Aljunied for better services in 2012 onwards

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lidat $550!! :eek: Siao leow lah... Erection cumming... How much will Pestbuster charge to get rid of the bunch of papaya snake tat cum knocking on my door...:eek::(
lidat ... b entrepreneurial la ...

wen ur erection cums, set up ur own snake-busting coy 2 rival pestbuster ... make catching papaya snake ur specialty ... sure make goot moni 1 ... :biggrin:

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
lidat ... b entrepreneurial la ...

wen ur erection cums, set up ur own snake-busting coy 2 rival pestbuster ... make catching papaya snake ur specialty ... sure make goot moni 1 ... :biggrin:

Goot idea... but i scare of snake leh... lidat how ar?? :confused: See moni becum water leow lah... haizz...:(:biggrin:

Dun play play hor... reali got papaya snake 1 u noe...GPGT... :biggrin: :biggrin:

877749_d4e2_625x1000.jpg

Last edited:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
snake in hdb:confused:

i was half expecting shorty mah pics..:biggrin:

u mean my pet snake in my avatar? he's now college holidays. can do alot of mischief slithering in BISHAN area. dun pray pray! get bitten and die pain pain also dunno why.:eek:

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal
NOW I know the inside of a snake like PAPaya! :biggrin:

QUOTE=Microsoft;266576]Goot idea... but i scare of snake leh... lidat how ar?? :confused: See moni becum water leow lah... haizz...:(:biggrin:

Dun play play hor... reali got papaya snake 1 u noe...GPGT... :biggrin: :biggrin:

877749_d4e2_625x1000.jpg
[/QUOTE]

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just a note to all bros here. From my experience, when you do call up a govt agency regarding pests, NEVER say it is in your house. Say that it is in a public area. When they arrive, tell them they took so long that the pest found its way into your house - they would usually act then.

Do of course be smart about it. If you are complaining about a beehive, then it would be unbelievable for the bees to have migrated into your home. This usually works with more mobile creatures like rats (call NEA) and snakes (usually SPF or NEA).

shelltox

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whack the snake or called the pest control company. everything also call police next time have terrorist in your house then you police ok

taksinloong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Idiots Singaporeans.

Sell it to the snake soup shop get $50!

Sell it to the snake BBQ stall in Woh Hup Golden Mile, also $50!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The unit is at the 12th floor which is the highest, den where did the snake come from? Drop from the sky?:confused:

someone pet just escape lar ..no big deal ..to me snake is money ...i can help them catch and sell to my customer ....:wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Just a note to all bros here. From my experience, when you do call up a govt agency regarding pests, NEVER say it is in your house. Say that it is in a public area. When they arrive, tell them they took so long that the pest found its way into your house - they would usually act then.

Do of course be smart about it. If you are complaining about a beehive, then it would be unbelievable for the bees to have migrated into your home. This usually works with more mobile creatures like rats (call NEA) and snakes (usually SPF or NEA).

can also call AVA ....