• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SMRT service now lesser breakdowns - why sinkies don't praise and appreciate?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dhey, I repeat, my point is - are sinkies comprain kings? Only know how to give negative comments and not positive ones? Seriously I'm not done fucking SMRT just yet, see my thread http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread....for-procecuting-student-charging-phone-in-MRT

We not complain kings lah ...we have not complain for many decades ...we sing praises of sinkapore and pap every day. Then, it the last decade or so ...things started to fall apart. Of course, we start to complain. In fact, I am disappointed that we just complain. I think sinkees should learn from the other countries ...Rise up, Rise up.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
So I guess no one is going to pat SMRT's back

7742e4cae87c7358826d506ec56174140adbd39b90c6891dad62a65775f685d6.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So I guess no one is going to pat SMRT's back

i have expressed gratitude, praise, and admiration to the smrt and pap for a job well done with sg's superb transit system. moreover, in my meetings with bart pr and officials here in the bay area during bart updates on the berryessa and milpitas station extensions, i've told them how the smrt in sg and the rapid rollout of new lines and stations in record time have put bart and their contractors to shame. adding insult to injury with their slow progress, bart will increase parking fees from usd2.00 to usd2.50 on july 1, and round trip fares from berryessa to sf will be over usd15 when the berryessa station finally opens in 2018. the opening is originally in 2016, but they have delayed it by another 2 years. :*:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i have expressed gratitude, praise, and admiration to the smrt and pap for a job well done with sg's superb transit system. moreover, in my meetings with bart pr and officials here in the bay area during bart updates on the berryessa and milpitas station extensions, i've told them how the smrt in sg and the rapid rollout of new lines and stations in record time have put bart and their contractors to shame. adding insult to injury with their slow progress, bart will increase parking fees from usd2.00 to usd2.50 on july 1, and round trip fares from berryessa to sf will be over usd15 when the berryessa station finally opens in 2018. the opening is originally in 2016, but they have delayed it by another 2 years. :*:

Your transit is one of the many affordable travel options.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your transit is one of the many affordable travel options.

it's actually cheaper for me to drive, garage to garage. takes me 50 minutes. on bart, it's 1 hour and 35 minutes, not counting the 15-mile drive i have to do from home to the nearest bart station.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Chey ESND you know what? SF should consider subcontracting their local government to PAP. People in the city sure benefit from this.

KNNBGCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For a person who takes the train every morning, the frequency every morning (7.30) is about 2-3 minutes which I found to be acceptable lah. But still the best to ride a kapkia :o

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
For a person who takes the train every morning, the frequency every morning (7.30) is about 2-3 minutes which I found to be acceptable lah. But still the best to ride a kapkia :o

Nah beh you clone of kapkia is it? Don't let me see you on the road I tell you.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chey ESND you know what? SF should consider subcontracting their local government to PAP. People in the city sure benefit from this.

I doubt they can afford the PAP. LHL is I think making 4 times what Prez Obama. is making. He's also got many other lucrative sidelines that the american public would not approve off.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I doubt they can afford the PAP. LHL is I think making 4 times what Prez Obama. is making. He's also got many other lucrative sidelines that the american public would not approve off.

sg can afford to support the entire pap household because she's like the young hooker in this movie. anyone with a dick who walks through the door of the hooker hub gets to fuck the poor girl, who perfectly depicts the average sinkie. :p

http://youtu.be/lwAVpcVW3pI