• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SMRT management lied or hid to the public about the cracks on Running Rails

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stress tests on Sept 28 found 12 cracks that were previously not visible on unreplaced segments of rail. This means that engineers will need more time on Sept 29 to replace another 10 segments along the westbound track from Clementi to Ulu Pandan Depot, they added in a statement.

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why did SMRT hide this piece of information and only released it on the late afternoon of 29 September ? What is the intention to hide this info ?

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal
1727601818062.png

kt latha

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why did SMRT hide this piece of information and only released it on the late afternoon of 29 September ? What is the intention to hide this info ?
They need to have a good excuse; the repair works will likely take a few weeks; a friend of mine (ex-SMRT maintenance engr, retired) told me.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is my opinion that the trains are overloaded, stressing the tracks. Population White Paper.

There is no urban shithole around the world with a similar light rail system that has our champion population density.

And that mad woman wants a 10mil population on this island. Fuck off you reptilian bitch. :rolleyes:

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at the rust and worn out rail, even if it is not crack, it must be repaired as it is already worn out and rusty.

gst and taxes paid but tax payers and where are the money gone ?
1727615568965.jpeg