• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SMRT bus drivers strike: Four arrested

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is true for all politicians. This will not cost him his rice bowl. It's not national security.

I suspect the ambassador is busy looking for business deals which is likely to benefit him. I have dealt with the embassy chaps in the early 90s. These chaps, if given the chance, will completely ignore their own irritating countrymen.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dat burger ofcoz kiasu, kiasi, kia lice bowl break ... waited 4 ah loon ... but dat loon burger oso gone hiding ...

Yes, absolutely CLUELESS. Why need MOS and PS if simple things also can't decide. I have always suspected SAF generals CMI. Kee Chiu is a perfect example. Now this idiot. Before these two, the current PM and DPM. Fucking useless SAF.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
typical pap style arrest the leaders. if they dun arrest they look like impotent n give sense that suka suka can strike no consequence. so must do something.

actually they shld have detain them under isa.

they have soften back when sia pilots want to strike grandpa lee immediately invite them for tea n deport the ringleader even threaten to close down sia. y no such threat today? close down trans island loh it's a bridesmaid to sbs anyway

LonelyTREE

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suspect the ambassador is busy looking for business deals which is likely to benefit him. I have dealt with the embassy chaps in the early 90s. These chaps, if given the chance, will completely ignore their own irritating countrymen.

Very typical. Since the days when Mao broke down the clans through Marxist communism, the mainland Chinese are without any ancestry or clan associations to rally together. Now, it's the party, the politburo, the CCCP.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This issue have to be treated tactfully..we have local businessmen, their families; all working & investing millions of $ in China as well.Me worry what if these Ah Tiongs over in the Mainland decided to play punk with Sinkies' over there ?
:*::eek::cool:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This issue have to be treated tactfully..we have local businessmen, their families; all working & investing millions of $ in China as well.Me worry what if these Ah Tiongs over in the Mainland decided to play punk with Sinkies' over there ?

No worries, bro. The world's best paid politicians will handle this with ease.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

dun worry we r not japs they only get high on japs

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In the west there would be Unions and Politicians fighting for their cause, not so here. Whether they are foreign or local should be irrelevant since they are working for the benefit of everyone here (Sinkies and foreigners) and simply arresting them for demanding fairer pay is ridiculous.

What has happened to the terms 'arbitration and reconciliation'?

Someone at SMRT really needs to get fired or at least suspended. And Zorro Lim, please get off your high chair at Raffles Quay and sort this out.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
On the surface, ambassador will appear interested in this case. Deep down, he won't be that concerned coz he/she has better things to do.

Section 10(a) of the Criminal Law (Temporary Provisions) Act (Chapter 67) <--- bro, got this tempo provision in penal code? don't remember, did they add this section just for this incident?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Section 10(a) of the Criminal Law (Temporary Provisions) Act (Chapter 67) <--- bro, got this tempo provision in penal code? don't remember, did they add this section just for this incident?

Honestly, I wasn't aware of this section. Not possible to add this section just because of this case.

KoalaJack

Alfrescian
Loyal
they should get the full view of the four why they on strike. people dont anyhow strike because of poor living conditions and few hundred $ difference. they did say somewhere they speak with management but nothing happens....anyway SMRT is always cocking up, whats new right?

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
read from wanbao, the DEPUTY ceo went to talk to them. pap fav desmond choo also went. all go there wayang but cannot do anything. as usual use law to wack people. change and twist the law to their advantage.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
read from wanbao, the DEPUTY ceo went to talk to them. pap fav desmond choo also went. all go there wayang but cannot do anything. as usual use law to wack people. change and twist the law to their advantage.

Desmond did not bring his dog with him? Or, that dog now with another master after DC's shameful defeat at Hougang?

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Desmond did not bring his dog with him? Or, that dog now with another master after DC's shameful defeat at Hougang?

all go see see look look, make their presence felt and fuck off. never make decision or try to defuse the situation. all really jia liao bee. all at least 5 to 6k a mth.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

How come that Pariah dog so quiet? this concern NATIONAL SECURITY & will disrupt RACIAL HARMONY!!...many of the Malaysian drivers are, "of a certain race"..he never read baidu?? oh! I forget..he don't read Chinese.... ha ha ha ha wooo...woooo wooo! ha ha ha ha:biggrin:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Solly didn't see this thread. Started another one on the same report. Seriously, Mdm Tang got fast fingers. Google told me the news came 30 mins before I posted mine, guess this was the news flash?