• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

"Smelly" hawker couple told to get off bus by PRC driver

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A couple complained that they were chased off the bus by a PRC bus driver because the man insisted they were "too smelly".

Bukit Batok fishball noodles seller Mr Lin Geng Chuan, 49, and his wife had gone to take a bus home after closing their hawker store yesterday afternoon (5 Feb) at about 5.30pm.

The couple took bus 852 from Bukit Batok bus interchange to return to their home in Ang Mo Kio.

Mr Lin said, "We were sitting just behind the bus driver. Half an hour later, the driver stopped the bus, turned around, and asked us loudly, 'Are you at your stop yet?'"

The driver, who was speaking with a China accent added, "I can't take it anymore, you two are too smelly. I have a sensitive nose, can you two go sit at the back? Otherwise, get off the bus."

The couple, just two stops away from home, was outraged at the driver's words and refused to alight from the bus.

In return, the bus driver refused to continue to drive, resulting in a bus load of passengers stuck on the road.

Source: Lianhe Wanbao, 6 February 2012.

JohnnyQuid

Alfrescian
Loyal
OMG..This is TIBS bus rite?? who can blame PRC driver, he was just reminded by OldFart that we need more like him a few days ago..

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng noted that he must try kana embraced by those ah-nehs at little india.:biggrin:

Last edited:

No_Collar

Alfrescian
Loyal
If this ah tiong were to said that to me, i wud fucking spit on his face! CCB, how can d govt let this kind of pest into our land? Pui pui pui

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. wow! excellent service man!
2. world-crass transport system too.
3. well done, sheepishland.

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, this is how Sinkies are being bullied.

Imagine if the driver is a Sinkie and the couples are Tiongs...the driver would have been sacked.

I think it is more than the govt that is looking down on sinkies.

Last edited:

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Woe me, what about our poor taxi drivers who commute mutton, beef and pork sellers from Tekka Market.
What would have happened if they receive such commuters?
I am sure the LTA has rules in place to take action against such errant public transport drivers, err sorry CAPTAINS.
If he had sensitive nose he should not be working. He should always remain indoors in his home, wherever he may be from....