• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Smelly and warm public bus

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Try public buses in malaysia....you will know what is warm and smelly.....

I beg to defer, I have taken the Rapid air-cond bus in Penang from the ferry terminal to kek lok si..it was suprisingly cleaner , cooler & better than that of SINgapore..

KL..ahhh it varies...even JB some of the public transport buses are quite ok...

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
I beg to defer, I have taken the Rapid air-cond bus in Penang from the ferry terminal to kek lok si..it was suprisingly cleaner , cooler & better than that of SINgapore..

KL..ahhh it varies...even JB some of the public transport buses are quite ok...

You said it..."some", not all

Its the same for public busese in Singapore.

I dun deny i cant tolerate some public buses myself but in general, its only for awhile and not for like.....5 hours. its still quiote fine to ride in them.

and besides, some time the smell is not the fault of the bus or the driver, but the inconsiderate passangers.