• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

Slutty Gin's delulu condition is getting from bad to worse

K Shanmugam Sc Just now (1 October 24 around 11 plus am) when walking to hawker centre a piece of leather looking litter hit my right arm. Looks like someone attacked me from the nearby hdb block. And after I ate my lunch and walking towards the market, someone started whistling behind me. I was busy and in a rush no time to see which is the criminal dog. So I quickened my pace and walked away and then I heard a man’s mocking laughter from behind. Without a doubt there are many evil dirty men ganging up to smear me slut whore mistress and trample me with whistles and brazen litter. I feel my life is endangered. Where’s justice?

Ralders

K Shanmugam Sc Just now (1 October 24 around 11 plus am) when walking to hawker centre a piece of leather looking litter hit my right arm. Looks like someone attacked me from the nearby hdb block. And after I ate my lunch and walking towards the market, someone started whistling behind me. I was busy and in a rush no time to see which is the criminal dog. So I quickened my pace and walked away and then I heard a man’s mocking laughter from behind. Without a doubt there are many evil dirty men ganging up to smear me slut whore mistress and trample me with whistles and brazen litter. I feel my life is endangered. Where’s justice?
Gin brought her sbf emotion into her real life. Btw don't think anyone will whistle at her.

sbfuncle

Gin brought her sbf emotion into her real life. Btw don't think anyone will whistle at her.
Slutty bin went around harassing man and challenging them to whistle at her.
One of the keling in popular bookstore did whistled at her (posted in video) but it was a challenge from slutty bin. Slutty Bin said "lai whistle lah" so he just whistled to fulfil her demand.
Then in East Coast park she whistled herself and recorded it and posted in sbf and accusing a group of cyclist for the whistling.

sbfuncle

Slutty toilet bin is 变态 one.
When she said her ex husband cannot find her hole, I believe she was trying to tell samster she is a 淑女 virgin with very small hole until cannot find it. In actual her cb is XL size.

I am curious if she is a member of the Gan Clan Association?

https://ganclan.sg/en/home
https://ganclan.sg/en/honorarylifepresidents

DSC_1089_副本_5_0.jpg

Slutty toilet bin is 变态 one.
When she said her ex husband cannot find her hole, I believe she was trying to tell samster she is a 淑女 virgin with very small hole until cannot find it. In actual her cb is XL size.

We don't call her lobang batu cave for nothing.

K Shanmugam Sc Now is 1.24 am (1 October 24) and the China woman or accomplice has made 5 to 10 knocks from above and on my windows in the last half hour, as usual stalking me from bedroom to living room after I bathe. I close my bedroom windows and on my aircon after I bathe and after blowing dry my hair I go to living room and close my windows and on aircon and that’s how all these evil devil stalker bullies are able to track me easily and made knocks to harass me.

Yesterday 30 September 24 as usual the China woman or accomplice made many loud knocks in the morning at 10 plus am to target me at sleep. The frequency is different with many knocks concentrated within half an hour and are louder than before. She refused to confirm with condo manager whether she is in Singapore and in office or everyday at home.

Update 3.33 am someone made a very loud knock on my bedroom window targeting me at sleep a few minutes ago and another knock just a moment ago. Usual prime suspect Hongkie Cantonese or China woman. I saw her windows are opened. There were also knocks from above at around 2 am.

Update 4.02 am there are still attacks on my windows and from above targeting me at sleep. Just now when I went to toilet there wad a knock from above.

K Shanmugam Sc Now is 1.24 am (1 October 24) and the China woman or accomplice has made 5 to 10 knocks from above and on my windows in the last half hour, as usual stalking me from bedroom to living room after I bathe. I close my bedroom windows and on my aircon after I bathe and after blowing dry my hair I go to living room and close my windows and on aircon and that’s how all these evil devil stalker bullies are able to track me easily and made knocks to harass me.

Yesterday 30 September 24 as usual the China woman or accomplice made many loud knocks in the morning at 10 plus am to target me at sleep. The frequency is different with many knocks concentrated within half an hour and are louder than before. She refused to confirm with condo manager whether she is in Singapore and in office or everyday at home.

Update 3.33 am someone made a very loud knock on my bedroom window targeting me at sleep a few minutes ago and another knock just a moment ago. Usual prime suspect Hongkie Cantonese or China woman. I saw her windows are opened. There were also knocks from above at around 2 am.

Update 4.02 am there are still attacks on my windows and from above targeting me at sleep. Just now when I went to toilet there wad a knock from above.

"...as usual stalking me from bedroom to living room after I bathe."

When someone is already in her house, it's no longer stalking. Did she see a ghost?

sbfuncle

"...as usual stalking me from bedroom to living room after I bathe."

When someone is already in her house, it's no longer stalking. Did she see a ghost?
This public toilet never think about who will believe a human can round the clock stalk her and making knocks. Human need to sleep too. So only a ghost is possible to do this.