• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Slashing incident outside cineleisure

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The nearby Scape youth park is a magnet for all the gangs and gangsters.

It is natural that some of those feuds there spill over to Orchard Cineleisure.

Was that NSF in uniform at Cineleisure? I was at Marina Square yesterday and I could count at least ten NS boys in the mall wearing the green SAF no. 4 uniform. There were many separate groups of twos or threes, some walking around, some sitting in a restaurant etc.

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
ethnic conflict brewing ? http://sg.news.yahoo.com/young-man-seriously-injured-in-slashing-attack-at-orchard-cineleisure-160145498.html

A violent attack on a full-time National Serviceman (NSF) just outside Orchard Cineleisure on Saturday night left him bleeding profusely and immediate eyewitnesses in shock.

He told Yahoo! Singapore, "We were walking through the entrance when there was a loud noise. (We) turned back and we saw a guy running away. Then we saw three people, two of which were whacking a big-sized guy. And they were holding a long silverish thing, either a long parang or a metal bar, like more than 30cm (in length)."

"Then the big-sized guy was just clutching his head. His attackers ran off; blood started dripping and all. The security guard came out," said Toh before adding that the attackers were smaller-sized and were heard shouting in Malay.

"We were just stunned, and the ambulance took quite some time to come," he added.
Police confirmed they received a call at about 9:12pm requesting for assistance. Upon arrival, a man was found injured and was conveyed semi-conscious to Singapore General Hospital (SGH). Meanwhile, the Singapore Civil Defence Force added that they were contacted two minutes later, and found that the man, who was Chinese and in his 20s, had sustained lacerations.

No Guess what race? After all, we are a multi-racial country, and it will not be too far fetched for people to shout in a language other than their mother tongue. :biggrin:

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
No lah...Sg very safe..no death means safe...safest country in the world ..wow..

[video=youtube;q27xtHbgXcU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q27xtHbgXcU[/video]

Tonychat, this place even safer, you go la. :biggrin:

Last edited:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This reminded me of the late 80s.. where marina square was the hang out of the pai kias... bukit timah shopping centre also same story..guess we r getting back to basics.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wish to highlight that some sinkie fucktard claim that Sg is safer than Malaysia? Is it? If so safe why there is slashing and blood...so your safety is being slashed and not being killed? Wahahahaha.

You never read their excuse?? "Low crime doesn't mean NO CRIME"...in other words, you want to fight, slash, burn or?..it is self inflicted...then they will sprout statistics that stabbing incident had dropped as compared to 1900 ( ha ha ha) & this is an isolated incident, we have lo crime rate here & our SPF is always on the ball...for??

Pariah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was that NSF in uniform at Cineleisure? I was at Marina Square yesterday and I could count at least ten NS boys in the mall wearing the green SAF no. 4 uniform. There were many separate groups of twos or threes, some walking around, some sitting in a restaurant etc.

LOng four in mall? They have fetish for uniform is it?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No Guess what race? After all, we are a multi-racial country, and it will not be too far fetched for people to shout in a language other than their mother tongue. :biggrin:

They were not shouting "sa xi ni"...that's ok..they were using one of Official languages...were they wearing number 4's??

Crane

Alfrescian
Loyal
All the tempers flaring (take note: this one is flare and not flair :biggrin:) is because they don't drink enough soursop juice :biggrin:

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
They were not shouting "sa xi ni"...that's ok..they were using one of Official languages...were they wearing number 4's??

If they shout 'sa xi ni', ill laugh in their face, coz only ah tiong will say that. But if they shout 'san liu jiu' in a local dialect, i'll run for sure. Look what happen in downtown east when the lad never run fast enough.

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
If they shout 'sa xi ni', ill laugh in their face, coz only ah tiong will say that. But if they shout 'san liu jiu' in a local dialect, i'll run for sure. Look what happen in downtown east when the lad never run fast enough.

it's a copycat stabbing , trying to imitate the TERROR moslem negro attack in UK, where a brit soldier was beheaded. except mats are no negros, they don't have balls to stand there , shout "allaa ackbah", and wait for police to shoot them.
he attackers were smaller-sized and were heard shouting in Malay.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOng four in mall? They have fetish for uniform is it?

No they were all wearing smart no. 4.

I was surprised to see so many of them there. Has Marina Square become a favorite hangout for NSFs? Or did SAF/their unit held an event or outing there?

eKiller

Alfrescian
Loyal

I was surprised to see so many of them there. Has Marina Square become a favorite hangout for NSFs? Or did SAF/their unit held an event or outing there?

Could be National day rehearsal.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Then came the "Fortune-teller Incident" in Orchard Road where a police officer handcuffed a PAP MP for assault.

There was a hue and cry and "new" orders were issued that spelt out that MPs SHOULD NOT BE HANDCUFFED.

That was the day the POLICE lost their Authority.

Can you tell us new birds more on this "fortune teller incident"?

Evangelion

Alfrescian
Loyal

They are rehearsing for the NDP 2013, which is held at the floating platform. Every time got break, the commanders will let them go Marina Square for their meals and leisure.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
wondering if there's CCTV footage... apprehend those perpetrators and whip their arses in public till their arses split :eek::eek::eek:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
did u guys read the chinese papers and they reported that the reason for the slashing was cos the victim was walking "in an arrogant manner"

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
did u guys read the chinese papers and they reported that the reason for the slashing was cos the victim was walking "in an arrogant manner"

Nothing to do with arrogant manner in my opinion. It is common rite of passage for teen gangs to do something to show their dare. They were looking for a suitable victim and the NSF just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Note that they were already carrying weapons at the time of the attack, which occurred without prior planning.