• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Skillsfuture says “don’t be a noob!”

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_2399.jpeg

When will people realize that cheaper foreign talent is better than a well trained but expensive Sinkie?

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many sinkies that I know used the skillfuture to attend the food hygiene cert to prepare themselves to work in the F&B when their job is stolen.
This is the first step towards their future.

Sinkiesuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many sinkies that I know used the skillfuture to attend the food hygiene cert to prepare themselves to work in the F&B when their job is stolen.
This is the first step towards their future.
Waiters every where need peo lol. This is the most easy to get the job even some accept yellow ribbon peo. This is so sad. Locals have to become waiters while the foreigners become white collar employees. Foreigners status higher than locals still dare to say first world country. Lol

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's all about selling false hopes to daft Sinkies, by creating business for cronies in the education industry. :cool:

The incentives must be huge, I have witnessed Skillsfuture merchants doing door-to-door knocking to do their sales pitch.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's all about selling false hopes to daft Sinkies, by creating business for cronies in the education industry. :cool:

The incentives must be huge, I have witnessed Skillsfuture merchants doing door-to-door knocking to do their sales pitch.
Dumb sinkies thought that they got a good deal to attend those courses for free.
LW already hinted in his replies to the students-pm talk session that good stuff in sg unfortunately is not free for everyone.
For skillfuture case, the free is to the educational business cronies :biggrin: