• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkies, do you think it is possible to earn $1 million within a year or within 6 mth

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Sinkies, do you think it is possible to earn $1 million within a year or within 6

anyone has done it before? :biggrin:

Not by donation, ok?

By inheritance....your mum or dad, has a landed property bought in the 1960's that is somewhere in Orchard Rd area & a shop unit in Lucky Plaza bought around the same time - YES. but not me, of course!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Sinkies, do you think it is possible to earn $1 million within a year or within 6

How about insurance?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

go be a drug lord, you can reap many millions within your specified time frame.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Not by donation, ok?

Only PAP ministers can do that.

Actually mayors too ...$660k + $250k ...quite close. Bonus will bring them over.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

How about my daddy, was the previous PM?

I wonder whether I get insurance for LKY & make myself as the beneficiary:confused:

Just imagine when he ups the lorry I will get $$$ & a long public holiday :smile:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Not by donation, ok?

It is certainly possible to do that, but posting anonymously in a forum to bash Singaporeans and praise veganism is not how that can be achieved.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Errmm .... to cause the money to go from other's people's pockets to your own pocket?

I've MADE a million in one year by turning equity into cash. Does that count as an "earning'?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

A lot of the businesses and industries that make you rich can only be found outside Singapore: oil and petroleum, rare metals, mining, drugs, weapons trading, adult entertainment.

In Singapore, the roads to riches for the non-connected peasants are limited to the following:

1) Scholars who get inducted into the ranks of the PAP.
2) Towkay contractors who jostle for scraps from the PAP govt.
3) Becoming a popular hawker or some copycat F&B entrepreneur.
4) Certain schemes and scams (MLMs, dubious 'survey' charities, land banking)
5) Hoping and praying for lucky numbers, then queuing outside SG Pools outlets to chase a dream.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

It is certainly possible to do that, but posting anonymously in a forum to bash Singaporeans and praise veganism is not how that can be achieved.

What makes you think that I am doing that to get my millions?

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

It was the equity I held in my company before I sold it to move South.

In that case, the net worth of your company was probably accumulated over some years and thus, you "earned" the money not at the point of liquidation but over the duration of your business operation. No different from a stock investor realizing his paper gains when he sells his favourite holding after 10 years.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

go be a drug lord, you can reap many millions within your specified time frame.

Not easy. Whose market are you going to cut in? Suppliers are likely to avoid doing your biz. They are afraid too.

Amazon

Alfrescian
Loyal

Create a unique mobile application and sell it to 1 million user, 1 - 2 months can liao.