• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkies deserved it. That is the result of spend money for handouts build nice hdb for profiteering while scrimp and save on mrt

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_3451.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies that got $760k excessive bto profit got zero right to complain. As for me thank goodness I am not affected and not going to be the tua gong dai like last time to complain for evil ingrate sinkies that trample me song song gao jurong.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your batu cave is wide enough for the old MRT trains to go through.
Batu Cave visitors affected by MRT?
Slutty Bin should take the opportunity to wash her hole and trim those calluses.
@ginfreely old slut hole open yet?
KNN Have to advertise this chant KNN
Slut is you whore is you cheat is you thief is you that kneel down suck your boss cock beg him not to send you to jail. Pui!

IMG_2024-04-07-214231.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So disgusting indeed use 35 year old mrt train while building all those nice sleek bto for hdb sinkies to make excessive profits.
In Chinese this is called 金玉其外,败絮其中 and sinkies don’t complain this is what you deserved for keep quiet on your excessive bto profits now kpkb on mrt breakdown due to old train is damn hypocrite. Yikes!

“金玉其外,败絮其中”这个成语比喻外表漂亮,内里破败;虚有华美的外表,实质却一团糟。 这个成语告诉人们做事情和看人都不能只看表面,表面漂亮的,内在不一定好,要认清事实,不要被假象所欺骗。 该成语含贬义,现在常用来形容某些华而不实、外表光鲜美丽而无修养内涵的人。
1727361160618.png

https://baike.baidu.com › item

金玉其外,败絮其中_百度百科

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies that got $760k excessive bto profit got zero right to complain. As for me thank goodness I am not affected and not going to be the tua gong dai like last time to complain for evil ingrate sinkies that trample me song song gao jurong.
Hdb sinkies take money from excessive bto profit and keep quiet that it’s morally wrong to be profiteering from hdb public housing now kpkb non stop on old mrt train breakdown are damn disgusting.