• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkies are FUCKED - 3000 New citizens a week!!!

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Despite what we "begged" from those in power as regards foreigners, this is what we get for our "begging".

Please wake up ALL Singaporeans. You have been literally slapped on your faces.

No one gives a damn to your ideas / suggestions, etc,....

You are all non-descript

Carry on with your lives.

Welcome the 3000 new arrivals.

They all sang Majulah Singapura, did'nt they.......

"I dunno what to say.....Stomping..............

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Despite what we "begged" from those in power as regards foreigners, this is what we get for our "begging".

Please wake up ALL Singaporeans. You have been literally slapped on your faces.

No one gives a damn to your ideas / suggestions, etc,....

You are all non-descript

Carry on with your lives.

Welcome the 3000 new arrivals.

They all sang Majulah Singapura, did'nt they.......

"I dunno what to say.....Stomping..............

Fret not. The WP will come to your rescue.

images

"We may need less stringent foreign manpower policies to keep costs low."

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
WTF!!! Just heard from news that 3000 new citizenships will be given out this week alone.

To those who thinks that you'll have the chance to vote out pap in 2016, dream on!

All thanks to the 60.14% daft sinkies!

errrrr lhlisanidiot, not say I want to say, as much as I hate PAP to the core for all the stupid policies and misdeeds I think your thread title is a little misleading cos the report did not mention 3,000 per week just 3,000 this weekend. Let's fuck PAP more objectively and not allow them to accuse us opposing side as barking dogs. Just my 2 cents.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
errrrr lhlisanidiot, not say I want to say, as much as I hate PAP to the core for all the stupid policies and misdeeds I think your thread title is a little misleading cos the report did not mention 3,000 per week just 3,000 this weekend. Let's fuck PAP more objectively and not allow them to accuse us opposing side as barking dogs. Just my 2 cents.

MSM been misleading 60.1% for decades....
Figure might not be as many as 720,000 new ic per year but it will be if left unchecked

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
MSM been misleading 60.1% for decades....
Figure might not be as many as 720,000 new ic per year but it will be if left unchecked

It is okay. PAP wants to escalate everything thinking they are safe with monies stashed elsewhere and they have enough shocktroopers. Watch for the ultimate they are pushing. By the way, the biggest terrorists to Singaporeans is the public service. The most jialiao bee motherfuckers who are underqualified of the low moral fibre. Know who to mark.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Yindians hire their own. The pinoys stick to themselves. The PRCs like to whack Singaporeans. We are heading towards record GDP figures this year. Hoorah PAPzi!