• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkies are FUCKED - 3000 New citizens a week!!!

lhlisanidiot

Alfrescian
Loyal
WTF!!! Just heard from news that 3000 new citizenships will be given out this week alone.

To those who thinks that you'll have the chance to vote out pap in 2016, dream on!

All thanks to the 60.14% daft sinkies!

KNNBPCB

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hi Kinana, may I know what you wrote?

Coz I already put you in my ignore list, can't see your thread :biggrin:

Since you had put him under your ignore list, why are you bothered about what he wrote. Please do not harass Kinana unnecessarily. Your cooperation is deeply appreciated by SBF. Thank you very much. :smile:

lhlisanidiot

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since you had put him under your ignore list, why are you bothered about what he wrote. Please do not harass Kinana unnecessarily. Your cooperation is deeply appreciated by SBF. Thank you very much. :smile:

Haha bro, coz me today good mood, just wanna disturb that cock sucker kinana :biggrin:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WTF!!! Just heard from news that 3000 new citizenships will be given out this week alone.

To those who thinks that you'll have the chance to vote out pap in 2016, dream on!

All thanks to the 60.14% daft sinkies!
This is good news. HDB price going up again liaoz. Swee!

KNNBPCB

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Haha bro, coz me today good mood, just wanna disturb that cock sucker kinana :biggrin:

Should you have any discomfort over any posting, you can always report the post. Let's make SBF a better place for all. Enjoy your day, Sir. :smile:

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This works out to 12k per month and 624k New Shityzens per year. From now till 2016, there will be an addition of 2.5M New Shityzens. Those who voted for the FAP with the hope that they would change and thought they could vote against them in 2016, sorry to say this, you're fcuked. you have also fcuked the whole country.

lhlisanidiot

Alfrescian
Loyal
This works out to 12k per month and 624k New Shityzens per year. From now till 2016, there will be an addition of 2.5M New Shityzens. Those who voted for the FAP with the hope that they would change and thought they could vote against them in 2016, sorry to say this, you're fcuked. you have also fcuked the whole country.

Bro, your calculation wrong leh.

12K a month, one year is about 144K new citizens.

From now till 2016 is about 5 years, so pap should have about 720K new citizens to vote for them come 2016.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal

Your command of mathematics is as reliable as the credibility of your posts.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The time to make the difference was in the last Erection,,but too bad the 60% fuck the rest of us up..next erection more sinkies will suffer

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=2]Nearly 3,000 foreigners given Singapore citizenship in ONE weekend[/h]Posted by temasektimes on August 25, 2012
Despite the repeated reassurances by Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong that his government is ‘moderating’ the intake of immigrants, they appear to be still coming to Singapore in droves.
The state media reported today that “nearly 3,000 new citizens will receive their citizenship certificates in island-wide ceremonies to be held by the different GRCs over the weekend.”

The relentless influx of foreigners have changed Singapore’s demographics to beyond recognition with locals feeling increasingly marginalized by the government’s immigration policies.
Foreigners now make up 40 percent of Singapore’s population, up from 14 percent in 1990. Of the remaining 60 percent who are citizens, an increasing number are born overseas.

loneshark

Alfrescian
Loyal
So what can we do? Either we exploit this as a business opportunity or we can suck thumb and migrate?

Precisely. Rather than sit here and whine.
I told my kids, next time go write papers for new PRC kids with bad English. Earn $k's churning papers.
Maybe bros here can think of more business areas to exploit the situation.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Precisely. Rather than sit here and whine.
I told my kids, next time go write papers for new PRC kids with bad English. Earn $k's churning papers.
Maybe bros here can think of more business areas to exploit the situation.

Yes. Teach them Singlish. They cannot tell the difference anyway.