• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie women can't cook so Mr Chen marries his buddy's Indon maid

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singaporean man marries friend's maid
Shin Min Daily News - 1 hr 47 mins ago

pc_600x450.jpg
<cite style="display: block; font-style: normal; font-size: 10px; margin-top: 4px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 4px; margin-left: 0px; ">Mr Chen Xiang Long and Indonesian maid Royati (transliteration) are happily married.</cite>
A Singaporean has just gotten married to his friend's maid.

Construction driver Chen Xiang Long, 36, was introduced to his wife Royati (transliteration), 26, by a long time friend, who is also the maid's employer.

The match came about when Chen's friend decided to match-make Chen and his maid.

Chen often sees Royati as he frequently visits his friend at his home.

"I began to take notice of Royati after my friend tried to match-make us. I found that she is caring, kind and very patient when taking care of my friend's three children. She is also a great cook!" exclaimed Chen.

Chen has been dating Royati for more than a year now but has rarely gone on dates with her.

"She has to work so we will bring her employer's three children along when we go out," Chen explained.

Before long, Chen decided to marry Royati and her employer proved to be very supportive. Her employer even wrote to the Ministry of Manpower (MOM) to apply to allow Royati to marry Chen.

Because of the employer's support, MOM approved the application within a week.

The two held their wedding at the Cheng Hong Siang Tng Temple at Arumugam Road two days ago.

More than 200 friends and relatives graced their wedding and offered them their blessings. Chen even chartered a bus to send his Bangladeshi colleagues to attend his wedding, which served a buffet dinner and provided karaoke facilities.

The couple will be flying to Indonesian tomorrow for another traditional marriage at Royati's village hometown.

Source: Shin Min Daily News, 24 October 2011.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mr Chen must thank the 40%, previously there is 0 chance of WP holder being allowed to marry...

got one case, guy want to marry indon maid, even MP write letter oso cannot...

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
this guy is smart, he knows there will be zero chance for him to find a sinkie wife who can cook and take care of his household chores for free. Beside that the indo bride will not demand LV bags or luxury holidays for honeymoon

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this guy is smart, he knows there will be zero chance for him to find a sinkie wife who can cook and take care of his household chores for free. Beside that the indo bride will not demand LV bags or luxury holidays for honeymoon

Most to most he will have a short holidays every few years to visit his in laws back in Indonesia... I'm happy for him...

Best Wishes To Mr Chen..!!! Mr Chen can finally Piak Piak Every Night All The Way..

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

"...I found that she is caring, kind and very patient when taking care of my friend's three children. She is also a great cook!" exclaimed Chen.
tis not the job scope of the maid meh?:confused:
if ttz the case, he can find another young, pretty, village gal anytime.

wth is going?:eek:
love can't be that blind.:eek:

Last edited:

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not say I want to say lah, but with a face like that, no Sinkee woman will want him also...

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As long as he is happy, she is happy, they both have a happier marriage etc than its good for them... All the best

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr Chen must thank the 40%, previously there is 0 chance of WP holder being allowed to marry...

got one case, guy want to marry indon maid, even MP write letter oso cannot...

The Papies rulers must be getting so desperate to replace their peasant stock that now they don't mind which genes or skin color matches with to produce an offspring.

No, make that damn desperate as they approved even though the bread winner was just a lorry driver!

It is said, the rulers will act and bend laws, which they set if circumtances turn out that their existence as Elites are threaten with the depleting peasant stock which they need to have inorder to slave over them to reap the rewards obtained thru the work of their slaves!

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkie Women Have Lots Of Fantasy

suntzus.jpg

wrong
sinkie woman look at cash

When women are educated, it spells disaster. The Chinese saying, 女人无才便是德。They have too much fantasy to pursue and hence they don't get married soon to be fertile enough to bear children.

When women want to fight for their women's right, this often spells disaster in the making. Women should be subservient to men - they have to subordinate themselves to the men. You just cannot have two heads in a house. The men must lead.

But, somehow ... some men cannot make it right. Why ? They do not exercise their authority with wisdom. Wisdom is the leadership of a family that these women can look up to. If you do not possess it ... like what Sun Tsu has written ...

When the common soldiers are too strong and their officers too weak, the result is insubordination. When the officers are too strong and the common soldiers too weak, the result is collapse.

It was said that Foochowese (Fu Zhou) is considered as 古晋古齐语 ancient Jin and Qi languages. 孙子 Sun Tzu (aka 孙武 Sun Wu) is borne in 齐国 the state of Qi.

00473567.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Sinkie Women Have Lots Of Fantasy

It was said that Foochowese (Fu Zhou) is considered as 古晋古齐语 ancient Jin and Qi languages. 孙子 Sun Tzu (aka 孙武 Sun Wu) is borne in 齐国 the state of Qi.

00473567.jpg

Does foochow have any bearing on this topic at hand? Btw i do remember you writing about foo chow like it's quite a significant province in china.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Media Does Little To Intro Fu Zhou

s5602395.jpg
map-fujian.jpg

Does foochow have any bearing on this topic at hand? Btw i do remember you writing about foo chow like it's quite a significant province in china.

Many people do not understand about Fu Zhou and its history. Even Marco Polo came to see this city and he named it "Fuqiu" in Latin. Perhaps, its inhabitants are not as numerous as the southern or western part of Fu Jian (Hock Kian). If you understand this language, you will understand a much bigger picture of these ancient Chinese, Korean and Japanese languages. Make no mistake about it !

However, the stale media often talks about Hakkas or Hainanese but very little about Foochow or Shanghainese (Foochowese has integrated a few Shanghainese words too). They keep harping on food, food, food, ... So, in the end, a Teochew person is a Chia Tau Kway, a Hokkien, an Ang Koo Kway, and Hakka becomes a 'abacus' which is a rice noodle in small ball shape. A person becomes food ! Nothing but food ! Basically, 全部都是饭桶!All are rice bins! (in Chinese which means "Useless !")

This Mediacorpse also speaks little of Parsi, Lawn and Armenians here. You probably will ask who were the Lawn ? I think these minorities are dwindling as decades go by. Even so, our heritage is fast disappearing ! Why ? Intermarriage makes the line much harder to draw when you are 1/4 Teochew, 1/4 Cantonese and 1/2 Hokkien or even worst ! Our languages are in danger of disappearing when English becomes the de facto standard at most homes. Maybe, Singlish counts too.

Our Chinese heritage is under fire because all these run dogs Chinese Clans in Sinkingland are introducing Mandarin classes ! I hate these barbarians that destroy our Southern Chinese cultures and heritages by introducing the Northerners to dilute us further ! We have to find ways to survive.

Fuzhou, which first gained fame abroad back in the 13th century days of Marco Polo and 15th century Ming Dynasty explorer Zheng He as China's nautical gateway to the world is today a rapidly modernizing city whose gleaming new high rises testify to its recent prosperity. Much of Fuzhou's growth has been fueled by Taiwanese investment, often supplied by cross-strait residents with Fujianese roots.

Chinese history buffs will appreciate the Fuzhou Provincial Museum and Lin Zexu Memorial Hall, dedicated to the Qing Dynasty official who took a stand against British opium importation, helping to kick off the disastrous (for the Chinese) First Opium War.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fu Zhou Is The Capital City Of Fu Jian

fujian.jpg

Sorry, I forgot to mention that it is the Capital City of Fujian. And it is the nearest to Taipei, Taiwan.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Fu Zhou Is The Capital City Of Fu Jian

Sorry, I forgot to mention that it is the Capital City of Fujian. And it is the nearest to Taipei, Taiwan.

I understand that foo chow is very different from hokkien. Therefore what significance does it hold to local sinkies since most of them aren't from foo chow.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Too Many Missing Puzzle Pieces

20041021002917e5fd.jpg

I understand that foo chow is very different from hokkien. Therefore what significance does it hold to local sinkies since most of them aren't from foo chow.

It is an important language which allows you to piece the missing puzzle at a much greater pace to fully understand our Chinese language better than any other dialect groups in Singapore. Why ? If you are a Cantonese, then you are able to speak both Hokkien and Cantonese because you are forced to learn the majority language. This is good. But, I have to learn as many to communicate here since Foochowese is a minority group here. In this case, I have a better understanding of Korean and Japanese language than those of other dialect groups. Savvy ?

Korean woman introduced herself to the class as, "I'm 金善美 Kim Sun Mee !" (Hokkien, Mandarin? HockChew)

Korean man to Korean woman, "Khum Sum May" (Cantonese)

Korean man to Korean woman, "美兰 Mee Lun !" (Hock Kian)
... and sometimes, "May Lun !" (Cantonese)

Japanese is Mi (Foochowese) and not Bee as in Hokkien.

马六甲 Malacca in Mandarin is Ma Liu Jia as the third character sounds weird. Bay Luck Kah in Hokkien is also wrong ! Ma Loke Kah (Cantonese) and Ma Liok Kah (Foochowese) will become the close contender. Note that Malacca is also Melaka. Foochowese are seafarers of ancient time. The biggest ships were built by them; not in Zhejiang, and not in any other places. Foochowese is quite close to Jin dialect group in the north ? Not really, but there seems to be an evidence that we came from 山西 ShanXi province. One mentioned the word "biscuit" or "cookie" in Foochowese was almost the same but with slight different tone with Jin dialect (dark green on the map above) in the far north near Inner Mongolia. But, I need to study this further since I cannot confirm it.

konstandy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not say I want to say lah, but with a face like that, no Sinkee woman will want him also...

not face but rather his job / $$$$ lah...

i have some 2 friend drive car rich rich married thai and china national after divorcing sinkie retard ...
another married indo maid also ... btw these guys are good guys who will NEVER cheat their wives & they work hard for the family but Y marry foreigners???

sinkie gals retarded all fat fat ugly (ugly heart) only look at $$$$ open pussy for cash only like high class prostitue

Grago

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Too Many Missing Puzzle Pieces

A very interesting piece of information. "Kam siah" (Thank you).....