• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

sinkie woman and friend catch vd from guy they fucked from chat line

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
QvNw92O.jpg

20151204_ln_xingbing2.jpg

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Getting gonorrhea is like women getting period. You just cannot stop the white fluids coming out. To understand what women suffer regularly, you must experience gonorrhea once in your lifetime.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Getting gonorrhea is like women getting period. You just cannot stop the white fluids coming out. To understand what women suffer regularly, you must experience gonorrhea once in your lifetime.

U are sick in mind.maybe because u a muslim .Allah fuck u

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Japanese people used to say, you are not a man if you have not experience gonorrhea. You go tell those Shinto Buddhist people that they are sick too.

japanese does not represent men of the whole world ..oh gosh!!!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Makes you wonder about whether these girls are local Spoeans:confused:

Nowadays sexually transmitted disease can be fatal & people should be using condoms as a 1st line of defense.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You nigger the disease is herpes nothing to do with gonorrhea.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

Nowadays sexually transmitted disease can be fatal & people should be using condoms as a 1st line of defense.

you hv a choice of viet rose or sinkie mai hum

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Herpes type 1 and 2. No cure Liao, it stay in the body for life. Pretty much screwed.

At least with chalmydia, with anti biotic still can cure.

VD has no cure. It can be suppressed with medication but it cannot be eliminated from the body. As the sufferer ages, her legs or face will turn black, a sign of VD in her system. The vagina will also smell badly due to the discharge.

It will not cause death with early treatment but it is life long suffering especially the bad body smell.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

The street lingo is if you are scared, don't play; if you want to play, don't wear raincoat. So, those who are really hero, well, they wear no raincoat.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
pls dont scold our resident Claire and ginfreely....

Low class scum troll bully smearing me behind my back is coward bastard son of whore. Want to defame me put my full name and repeat what you said here. No guts then shut up son and father of whores