• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie students challenge the black dog.

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal
These people should go to Israel to complain . Pls don’t be a bastard to make this shit in Singapore

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
wow, I take back my criticisms of the strawberry gen. There is yet hope for them. If they get arrested and they respond by going on a hunger strike, I would respect them even more.:thumbsup::biggrin:

"Their collective action opposed the proposed amendments to the Maintenance of Religious Harmony Act under the Maintenance of Racial Harmony Bill, which they argue could potentially undermine free speech and open discourse on race-related issues in the country.

Their primary concern revolves around the Bill’s provision allowing the Minister for Home Affairs extensive authority to clamp down on acts deemed to “threaten the racial harmony” of Singapore without rigorous scrutiny."
The students and alumni are particularly alarmed by the vague definitions within the Bill, such as what constitutes “remarks made in good faith,” which they fear could be exploited to stifle legitimate discourse. Moreover, the Bill introduces enhanced penalties and allows the Minister to issue Restraining Orders (ROs) on the dissemination of content without established criminal conduct, which cannot be appealed in court.