• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Sinkie Police And SWAT Team Arrest Violent Man! Insult of Little Ah Neh Riots Avenged!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes................a cop i knew over 20 years ago attended a similar case alone...............he shot dead a mad guy..........and got condemned for it...........

Can’t recall the incident you mentioned. I was still serving back then.

That’s the problem with the SPF. Do sala. Don’t do also sala. Why? Because the top buggers have never been placed in a live crisis situation.

They make decisions (and judgment) only after the crisis is over, in the comfort of their office.

One of the toughest posting in the SPF is
to be in the frontline. You are first to arrive at scene and can never be fully prepared or equipped to handle the unpredictable.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Absolutely agree.

I spotted 3-4 SOC (?) officers who stood nearby. They did nothing.

Wonder what was first reported that required their presence. All for the purpose of arresting a drunk man? Bloody joke.
Embarassing now bro. One fag tutor can slam a woman PO unconscipus! And partner did nothing!