• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Sinkie Police And SWAT Team Arrest Violent Man! Insult of Little Ah Neh Riots Avenged!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It’s an overkill imo. You don’t need so many ARMED men to subdue an unarmed person. Embarrassing to say the least.
no point arming sinkie poodles when they don’t dare to shoot. they are more afraid of paperwork, red tape and bureaucracy than doing their real poodles’ work, such as puuling the trigger when in danger. they would rather get walloped by thugs than pulling weapon and squeezing trigger. no wonder foreign thugs are not afraid of sinkie poodles. one look and they laugh so hard. machiam like cup scouts.
59BB2C89-A28F-446D-BAEB-9C799A58655E.jpeg

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
sure looked like block 7 Eunos Crescent Kopitiam... correct me if I'm mistaken...

corrections done.
mistaken mistaken mistaken

Last edited:

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
t’s an overkill imo. You don’t need so many ARMED men to subdue an unarmed person.

Sg mata is a world grass police force
Shamemugam said one

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Brave policemen using shields and holding guns dealing with insults. You try flying a drone, 10 policemen will pounce on you

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
It’s an overkill imo. You don’t need so many ARMED men to subdue an unarmed person. Embarrassing to say the least.
Tactics have prob changed since your time. One to talk, one as back up to talk in case of sore throat. A third to stand by with strepsils for the firs two. The fourth with weapons, but untrained so not loaded. The fifth has ammo but no guns. The six guy prob just ball oops equipment carrier.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wah! 7:1 100 ah nehs you need? 700...plus how many ambulances?.... some more not armed...I have witness ( not embarrassing the SPF), near where I live...not so long ago. It was 3-4 am morning, there was a drunken ah neh, making a ruckus, someone called 999...4 police cars came...including the drivers...altogether 12 policemen...12:1. If 5 ah nehs you need? 12 x 5 = 60 policemen.

'shame your gun'...must cut cost....all they need is one ROBOT COP ( program to speak all languages, Bengali, Tamil, Hindi, Tagalog, Mynamar, Thai...)

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

By any reasonable yardstick. it is an overkill situation. It's a wasteful deployment of police resources; to say the least. 2 against 1 should be more than enough. Can also use their batons or taser him if he turns physical.

Having said that, the police still ought to be lauded for arresting the menace who thinks there is no government here. Suka suka kpkb. People gets frightened and alarmed unnecessarily. Young children panic and some old folks may suffer heart attacks.

KanTouKi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck lah.. Really ‘over-kill’ leh... I don’t think we need so many people to take down an unarmed person ...

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
By any reasonable yardstick. it is an overkill situation. It's a wasteful deployment of police resources; to say the least. 2 against 1 should be more than enough. Can also use their batons or taser him if he turns physical.

Having said that, the police still ought to be lauded for arresting the menace who thinks there is no government here. Suka suka kpkb. People gets frightened and alarmed unnecessarily. Young children panic and some old folks may suffer heart attacks.
pprob the poodles forgot how to use those devices.

OrLanChowHorFun

Alfrescian
Loyal

yes................a cop i knew over 20 years ago attended a similar case alone...............he shot dead a mad guy..........and got condemned for it...........

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Absolutely agree.

I spotted 3-4 SOC (?) officers who stood nearby. They did nothing.

Wonder what was first reported that required their presence. All for the purpose of arresting a drunk man? Bloody joke.