• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Sinkie NTU Engineer Jumped To Her Death Because of Work-Related Depression!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ginfreely this kind of siaoji already kaopehkaobu for more than 10 years, she got no fucking balls to jump, but she will continue to bark like a siaogao. :biggrin:

You Han Chinese traitor dog is a siao gao caught by me with solid proof of ganging up other race to harm own race.

And wtf why should i jump when i am enjoying my retirement? Only mudlander dogs, flies and cockroaches like you look down on people as poor and need to jump. Again proven mudlander Chinese hypocrite liar bastards are the ones looking down on Sporeans when they complain Sporeans look down on them.

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guys, wrong place to fight. Let the deceased have some peace. Please fight the Flame War Central ...

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guys, wrong place to fight. Let the deceased have some peace. Please fight the Flame War Central ...

What flame war section? It's just sexual harassment and defamation of me section approved by bastard moderators. And note i didn't make use of the dead to attack anyone here, unlike the low life mudlander bastards did to use her to attack me.