• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Sinkie MILF Wows Chinkland Despite Not Qualifying For Sinkie Idol In 2004!

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nowhere close to the likes of Taylor Swift or Miley Cyrus. These old singers often leech off the goodwill of their aging fans or perform in variety shows and cabarets.
mr johnny tang pls lah
give her credit lah
to sing and gain some recognition in china of million singers not bad lah
don't be lidat lah mr johnny tang
your grassroots need singers
she will sing free for you....thank you johnny tang

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
No wonder cannot sing and win. If you lose, you can't keep harping on people not giving you a shot at glory. But frankly speaking, typical SIngkie mentality. Small minded, brash.

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nowhere close to the likes of Taylor Swift or Miley Cyrus. These old singers often leech off the goodwill of their aging fans or perform in variety shows and cabarets.

Johnny, Johnny, I wonder If you have ever tried singing even in your bathroom, let alone in a karaoke room.

I bet you to your last dollar that you can't even beat me in a a one-to-one singing competition.

Forget the challenge.

Eunuchs don't have balls.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No matter what song she sings, she is not going to get to the finals. The Chinks are not going to let her win the National singing competition.

Just think how could the Tibetan singer Zha Xi Ping Cuo win the contest ? Half the time, I don't know what he is singing. He is just exercising his vocals. It is not really singing.

Unless, she can do this, " ring my dong, ring my dong"...if she can do that in PRC...she can be "lumber one"..& after that she can sing " ring my bell, bell, bell...ring my bell...my bell!!"

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
sinkies kwasway sinkies
damned typical sinkie mentality
never appreciate own people
own blood and own body and soul
pui!!!

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
The chinks are certainly not going to let sinkies win their chinkland national singing competition. The results are rigged such that only chinks will make it into the finals and win. But the competition would give this Dong milf the shot in the arm that her singing career so desperately needs.

Nonsense, Chinese culture is base on Merit. If Singapore is good, they can do even better. Don't be a loser when you can't beat them and smear them.