• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie Maserati driver purposely beat red light next to traffic police

M

Mdm Tang

5 weeks ago , 22 Sep 12 , 9799 came out starter prize :(

Tio Makan :

Hi,
This service provided by http://live4d.sg !

28 Oct 2012
1st :6262
2nd :2155
3rd :6023

Sta:
1257 1803 1836 1913 1961 1974 3869 5124 5990 9102

Con:
0930 2118 3540 4441 5037 5295 5821 7359 7873 8981

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Beach Rd / Middle Road traffic lights can be a bit confusing as they are phased in such a way that the timing for right turns are different from those for straight on traffic.
Also, the apparent flashing red light doesn't help.

Nonetheless, the driver of the Maserati was probably day dreaming and lucky not to have caused an accident.

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
attachment.php

Last edited:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stupid dumb driver. Speed for what? Singapore road got so many traffic lights. Anyway, the car number is SJZ9799P. Any 4D takers?

king_of_abalone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now his license will be kantong and he will need to sell his car ASAP to mitigate any further depreciation.

Maserati depreciation is typically $30k to $45k a year depending on whether it was bought brand new or second hand. Even the oldest shittiest used 4th hand Maser will not go below $30k a year depreciation if bought from used car dealer.

Now, for direct buyer/seller it will be different. Cut out the margin of the dealer. Dealer will offer seller lowball price and resell to buyer at mark up. So if you do a direct sale, you could probably end up with a $25k depreciation and he gets to sell his car at a higher price than what dealer offers. Win win for both parties.

Any Bro wanna try hitting him for a quick direct cheap sale?

Last edited:

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
rich people have so respect for mats polis?

SJZ9799P

After waiting for a long period of time the Mersarati driver became impatient
but he forgot the King of the road was on the left, you moved I summon you!

If I move first you follow than its ok! you follow the law! I am 100% sure the
mat traffic polisman chase down the Mersarati driver and summon him for beating
the red light when it was defective!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I know a chow angmo who stays in sentosa cove ordered a brand new Maserati but changed his mind and switched to a GTR.....cost of his shilly shally....50k....without even seeing the car.

Now his license will be kantong and he will need to sell his car ASAP to mitigate any further depreciation.

Maserati depreciation is typically $30k to $45k a year depending on whether it was bought brand new or second hand. Even the oldest shittiest used 4th hand Maser will not go below $30k a year depreciation if bought from used car dealer.

Now, for direct buyer/seller it will be different. Cut out the margin of the dealer. Dealer will offer seller lowball price and resell to buyer at mark up. So if you do a direct sale, you could probably end up with a $25k depreciation and he gets to sell his car at a higher price than what dealer offers. Win win for both parties.

Any Bro wanna try hitting him for a quick direct cheap sale?

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I know a chow angmo who stays in sentosa cove ordered a brand new Maserati but changed his mind and switched to a GTR.....cost of his shilly shally....50k....without even seeing the car.

maserati got style but unreliable.

GTR got precision and beri reliable. i said the chow angmo made a good choice.