• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie man prank calls peidu mama 20 times a day

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Man makes 20 prank calls a day
Shin Min Daily News

pc_600x450.jpg

A mother and daughter from China are being harassed by a Singaporean man who calls them 20 times daily.

A mother and daughter from China are being harassed by a Singaporean man who calls them 20 times daily. He says he is an immigration official and calls them "prostitutes" and wants to "kill them".

The mother, Mdm Yan, 42, told Shin Min Daily News that the phone calls started last month.

The man sounds like a Singaporean and says he is an immigration official. The first time he called, he demanded to meet her at the void deck.

Startled, Mdm Yan rushed downstairs without her handphone.

"I thought there was something wrong with my visa, so I went to meet him." However, there was no one there.

While she was downstairs, the man called again and her daughter answered the call.

"He scolded my daughter and said that we Chinese women were all prostitutes. It scared my daughter to death."

Her daughter was so traumatised that she has been having problems falling asleep. Mdm Yan accompanied her daughter from Wuhan to Singapore six years ago as a "study mama".

Source: Shin Min Daily News, 12 July 2011.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
>>"He scolded my daughter and said that we Chinese women were all prostitutes. It scared my daughter to death."<<

Er....you mean that is untrue?

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
>>"He scolded my daughter and said that we Chinese women were all prostitutes. It scared my daughter to death."<<

Er....you mean that is untrue?

hi there

1. i guess such specimen may have "run road" with the guy's monies or what.
2. without rendering her "services" after payment mah.
3. anyway, such thing deserves it.