• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie Loser 1 : Supreme Thai 3 ...Yeah!!!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It's probably because your wife doesn't like Shingapore and you don't like doing business here to contribute to the local economy. :(

bingo ....:smile: for both answer :smile:

ps: its not that i dont want to contribute to singapore economy ..its that there are many restricted zone when doing bussiness in singapore .

Beshitted

Alfrescian
Loyal
With your logic, he should be headed for Africa. The monkeys came down from the trees there.:eek:

But your ancestors were from China. Without them and without them going down south you wouldn't be born there either.

So we believe you should give respect to both Singapore and China.

Sinkieloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's celebrate the victory by the Thais who trashes sinkie losers badly. What a day for a champange. Hip Hip Hurray!!!!

Sinkieloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
bingo ....:smile: for both answer :smile:

ps: its not that i dont want to contribute to singapore economy ..its that there are many restricted zone when doing bussiness in singapore .

The sinkie govt dun want you to compete mah, less compeition, the better for them.

Sinkieloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
SINGAPORE – Bryan Robson made the ideal start in his first competitive match in charge of Thailand as they secured a 3-1 win over Singapore for their first victory in Group E of qualifying for the 2011 AFC Asian Cup.

A brace from Sutee Suksomkit and another from Therdsak Chaiman, both of whom spent a number of seasons in Singapore’s S.League with Tampines Rovers and Singapore Armed Forces respectively, handed the Thais the three points while Fahrudin Mustafic scored a penalty for a late consolation for the Lions.

I thought having the world's number 1 infrastructure will automatically means sinkieland will become number 1 in football and enter the world cup. How come now it is not like that leh?

So does that mean that the whole thing is not about the infrastructure, it is about the person and the player hor.. Ahhhhh... now i get it...

What makes the Thai so much better than the sinkies ? hmmmm can you make a guess?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i believe if the players go through the unsinkification ritual, they will certainly play much much better and might even enter the world cup.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's celebrate the victory by the Thais who trashes sinkie losers badly. What a day for a champange. Hip Hip Hurray!!!!

everyday in villages in thailand :

father : ah girl your mummy say no $$ to buy bigger house ( or bigger land for farming or elder brother wanna get motorcycle )..

ah girl : then how??

father / mother / elder brother ( all in unison ) : go spore n sell your chee bye lor :biggrin:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looks like Asian Cup qualifying campaign over for Singapore, unless Singapore can beat Thailand in Bangkok this Wednesday. I don't think Bryan Robson would allow that.

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like Asian Cup qualifying campaign over for Singapore, unless Singapore can beat Thailand in Bangkok this Wednesday. I don't think Bryan Robson would allow that.

We need a big kelong to beat the Thais at their home yard.

Sinkapore football has got no future since the day we got kicked out of Malaysia cup.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
sinkie balless coward got future meh? you should know better.

everyday in villages in thailand :

father : ah girl your mummy say no $$ to buy bigger house ( or bigger land for farming or elder brother wanna get motorcycle )..

ah girl : then how??

father / mother / elder brother ( all in unison ) : go spore n sell your chee bye lor :biggrin:

yes, this is the 'future' and aspiration of 90% of thailand girls:biggrin: