• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie jailed for punching daughter's rapist??

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Man jailed for punching daughter's boyfriend over alleged rape

By Elena Chong

A customer service officer was jailed for one month on Wednesday for punching his daughter's boyfriend.

The 47-year-old man, who had pleaded guilty earlier, was told by his 22-year-old son on Jan 20 last year that his sister had been raped by her boyfriend.

The father called the 19-year-old boyfriend up, and they agreed to meet at the void deck of Block 601 Bedok Reservoir Road. The father and his son confronted the teenager, who denied the allegation. On hearing this, the father got angry and threw a few punches at him. His son also hit the boyfriend in the leg with a plastic stick, and was fined $2,000 last month.

The father could have been jailed for up to two years and/or fined up to $5,000.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
i read once that in the US , a guy was charged for whacking the shit out of some punk who molested his wife.

The judge gave him only a reprimand and said that the accused was quite justified in giving out some ' husbandly justice '

lianbeng replies, "justice is impartial - no siding - whoever punched 1st salah lor.":biggrin:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i read once that in the US , a guy was charged for whacking the shit out of some punk who molested his wife.

The judge gave him only a reprimand and said that the accused was quite justified in giving out some ' husbandly justice '

that should be the way................as long as the offender never kana killed...........it's okay..........

Soul_Reaper

Alfrescian
Loyal

That would have been the same outcome in this case if everyone involved are singkees but unfortunately the daughter's boyfriend happen to be an FT student....... anyone assaulting an FT has to be punished. :mad:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
lianbeng replies, "justice is impartial - no siding - whoever punched 1st salah lor.":biggrin:

Sorry hor. Who is wrong or right is not important because the law is ALWAYS lax. That means nothing will be given to perpetrators for most of the times. It's not a secret in Sinkieland. Not a criminal law = no arrest = police do nothing, so go back = you get your own lawyer to sue him