• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie Don't Dare to Whack White Trash Who Gave Him The Finger!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
leehsienloongpointingfingers_zpsefb36004.jpg

How many times have I told you Stinkees not to kar cheow my FT pets? Not happy ah? Vote my Familee out lah! *chey*

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another loser using his kid and wife as an excuse, hoping to get passer bys to 'pressure' the Ang Mo and have to even get 5 security guards to back him up. He could have just grab the Ang Mo's cigarette and snub it out. If the Ang Mo attack, he cannot fight back and his wife cannot run meh. Its a miracle that he can have a kid without balls. He should go for a DNA check

At least he had the gumption to tell the angmo guy he should not smoke. I think most Singaporeans would pretend not to see. It is easy to go yadda yadda when you are not there. What would you do hotshot ? If he had got Into a fight with the angmo you think the police would back him up ? Both might be arrested but the local would get the more severe punishment ( why didn't you call the police/ security, they would say).

The PAP FT policy is giving even rubbish angmos big heads. Good publicity. I love it when their darling FTs lose them more votes.

jw5

Loyal
Absolutely agree, I am with you on this. :wink:

At least he had the gumption to tell the angmo guy he should not smoke. I think most Singaporeans would pretend not to see. It is easy to go yadda yadda when you are not there. What would you do hotshot ? If he had got Into a fight with the angmo you think the police would back him up ? Both might be arrested but the local would get the more severe punishment ( why didn't you call the police/ security, they would say).

The PAP FT policy is giving even rubbish angmos big heads. Good publicity. I love it when their darling FTs lose them more votes.