• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie demands receipt from cai png store, poor fuck kick up a fuss over $15 food

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

https://singaporeuncensored.com/man-charged-15-for-2-packs-of-rice-and-kena-attitude-beach-road/

MAN CHARGED $15 FOR 2 PACKS OF RICE AND KENA ATTITUDE @ BEACH ROAD​

ByHello Its me

November 2, 2022

A netizen shared on Facebook that he was charged $15 for 2 packets of rice which contains 1 egg, 1 vege and 1 meat for each pack.
Advertisements
However, most netizens who saw the most defended the F&B shop stating that he has not provided the full facts.

Here is what the netizens said​

Sibei attitude stall helper yet they charge me $15 for 2packet of economy rice with 1 veg,1meat and egg both packet same. I Shout at the stall helper by saying if u no mood to work plz Don come here show your FK attitude and we are the customer not someone own u money… The most dulan is when I ask for receipts and there u see what nonsense receipts he give me.”

Here are what netizens think:​

• Many people don’t realise that being a hawker or working in a F&B is not a glamorous job &/or easy life as the long & tiring hours it entails,having to stand for 3 to 4 hours preparation – include washing, cooking & without break before the stall is open(setup) for business. Also washing & cleaning the selling spot/kitchen when the work is over (before closing time). You have to be on your feet all day in front of the stove & attending to customers. The work is physically exhausting, hot & cramped, also dealing with difficult/toxic customers with damaging behaviors, evil that lack of empathy, concern or compassion for others can be mentally draining.
  • talk cock much? you order food havent pay, doesnt that mean you owe them money? so in theory, he has every right to treat you as such.
  • I’m neutral. Firstly, you have not provided us a pic of the 2 pkts of cai fan. The. why he gave you a refund receipt. By the way I once ate at a normal cai fan stall. I called a assam fish, beancurd and a veg cost me $8.30. Some premium meat can cost at least minimum $5. I find $15 for 2 pkts of cai fan to be reasonable if you have ordered premium dishes.
  • Chill bro, you went into branded rice stall how to expect cheap price and what’s wrong with the receipt, can’t expect them to itemise everything inside the receipt tiobo

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Gentle reminder that fish (or prawns or sotong) is not meat... or you can view them as more expensive 'premium' meat.

Alfrescian
Loyal
if its one of the ground floor units along Beach Road (not Golden Mile FC), then it will be different pricing

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you are a prudent person, observe what other customers are ordering and note their prices. Stand nearby and watch first.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
No head no tail. And steamed egg with meat is counted as meat. Thats how they play dirty

Beach Road is one where the menu is on the wall.

1667364768982.png

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkies are dogs. Always complain about expensive food but dare not complain to their MP about expensive GST and expensive minister pay