• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie chap kena gongtao by MILF until he conned family $150,000. Guess what race?

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When i was a kid i also tell lies to get more pocket money to play tikam
Lucky law didnt catch up on me :biggrin:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The milf is lai meat could be another man poison:biggrin:
The milf has 2 kids, is it 2 daughters? How old?:biggrin:
Lai could have jumbo appetite

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
A few things crossed by mind,

1. The MILF is likely not local-born.
2. She is petite.
3. Older woman knows a man's heart better.

Give her some credits.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Erm we have seen so many good men falling to ugly pussy. The chief of civil defence came to mind.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Erm we have seen so many good men falling to ugly pussy. The chief of civil defence came to mind.

Have you seen the SCDF chief's wife ?

This is his mistress.....

Image result for singapore sdcf chief mistress pic

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
This chap probaby regular at Kin Jio Kar. He's a Lau Kway Bu tonic connoisseur.
My uncle say KNN at times people don't look at looks but on skills KNN kin jio kar forgotten which house which row got 1 ah ma with toilet cleaner face type also have long long queue from young to old waiting to be servit by hj :o-o: KNN

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Should pose the old hag photo in the news,maybe she will get some good deal from bros here, shame here i public at least,think should be ATB , 150k can really enjoy special for very ling time

Our dear Marojohn will surely be interested.