• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie Angry About 'Random' Screening Because Of His Dark Skin And Tattoo!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=2167087830098601

<Reader Contribution by Amir>
This was taken at bedok interchange, Transcom police held back tattooed civilian for a random check but things when too far, this abang melayu was super pissed on why this armed officers have to screen him.
What do you think? From 4 officers to 8 officers took to contain 1 man. Nowadays they been misusing their authorities. They should know that they are serving the public not the other way around. Sorry for the bad quality.
<Credits: Rifqi>

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I don't trust people with tattoos either. Kudos to the police for doing their job well.

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our sinkie police are too soft and weak. In the US this man would be shot for such aggression.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you have nothing to hide, what's the problem? Unless the police are so corrupted that they plant false evidence while searching.

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=2167087830098601

<Reader Contribution by Amir>
This was taken at bedok interchange, Transcom police held back tattooed civilian for a random check but things when too far, this abang melayu was super pissed on why this armed officers have to screen him.
What do you think? From 4 officers to 8 officers took to contain 1 man. Nowadays they been misusing their authorities. They should know that they are serving the public not the other way around. Sorry for the bad quality.
<Credits: Rifqi>

I sometimes wonder why do people wants to go for tattoo, is it self expression or it's a display of defiance. Unless one has a reason, such as to hide a scar.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the good old days, every tattooed bloke on the street would get whacked by Gurkha mata mata for sporting tattoos. Why you whacked me?, the bloke asked. I whacked your picture, not you, replied the mata mata.

Those Trancom guys should have done what those Gurkha did to eradicate gangsterism and get rid of hooliganism.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That is called body art.

That's called being a gangster. Latino, Jap yakuza, hongkie triads, sinkie ah bengs all have tattoos.

4549159f285d324be19ab2c38cb2a75d.jpg

yakuza_tattoos.jpg

young-and-dangerous.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
I sometimes wonder why do people wants to go for tattoo, is it self expression or it's a display of defiance. Unless one has a reason, such as to hide a scar.

Some idiots say it is body art but in reality, the tattooed bloke is showing off he belongs to a gang like those pia kia in 1950s and 1960s.

The blur blur pappies as usual take it easy to allow guys to go around with tattoos. Make it mandatory to register with CID if you want to sport a tattoo and all those youngsters will think twice before getting a tattoo.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you have nothing to hide, what's the problem? Unless the police are so corrupted that they plant false evidence while searching.

Whenever one is stopped and searched, please co-operate. It shows the mata mata are still alert and doing their job to keep the country safe. Do you want mata mata to walk around to makan air, see nothing, do nothing?

Too many police cruisers are already makan air when cruising in Geylang, oblivious to jaywalkers, motorised bikers, sungai road vendors, and all kinds of lawlessness in that area.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our sinkie police are too soft and weak. In the US this man would be shot for such aggression.

No need to use firearms when life of mata mata not in danger. Bring back the Gurkha and let them whack the aggressive mat and all those with tattoos.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Whenever one is stopped and searched, please co-operate. It shows the mata mata are still alert and doing their job to keep the country safe. Do you want mata mata to walk around to makan air, see nothing, do nothing?

Too many police cruisers are already makan air when cruising in Geylang, oblivious to jaywalkers, motorised bikers, sungai road vendors, and all kinds of lawlessness in that area.

I feel safer when I see the police, mrt and condo security stop to search darkies and Arab-looking people more often than us fair-skin and white people. My only dissatisfaction from the video was the police troopers not beating or tasering the black guy for being an obvious security threat.

grandtour

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are just doing their job. Anyone who retaliates from a random security screening should be shot on the spot.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Better to make a mistake than to have a terrorist planning an attack in the MRT.

Sorry man, the Ah Neh has the look of a terrorist.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course. Polis jus doing their jods showing these unsavory characters they are not welcomed here. Good!