• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie 61, with 4 kids, not enough to eat. Guess the race!

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many oreigners still find good pay job n earning more, this is a funny situation, where local can get a job, who they vote for,there is no sg core here

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I often believed that a person became poor not because he is not working, but often chose the wrong kind of job with low pay and will never have enough savings as a result.

Moral of the story, stop listening to PAPPY to take any kind of job out there.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I often believed that a person became poor not because he is not working, but often chose the wrong kind of job with low pay and will never have enough savings as a result.

Stop listening to the pappies regarding anything.

Remember, the regime wants to see you poor, weak, demoralized. Every single one of their policies and plans work towards this. But they will obviously gaslight you into believing that they are constantly looking out for your best interests, like a parent figure. :rolleyes:

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/ho...-from-a-3rd-century-bc-chinese-tyrant.273715/

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

If you believe in PAP, u will pay to attend this training and thank them for subsidizing

Screenshot-2024-02-20-at-16-47-02-r_singapore-Pay-600-to-learn-how-to-clean-toilets-Sign-me-up-862x1024.png

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
sure or not, so many cheongsters are still paying $150 (three blues) on average each time they fuck a ML. Every week at least twice. donch believe me go to the sister site and take a peek. WHO are these people who can't feed themselves?