• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Singpost is a DISASTER Logistic Company

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone use Singpost for registered mail, either sending or receiving?

The company is a disaster, either losing mail, poor/late tracking information, etc.

CMI, cannot compete with DHL, Fedex or even Yamato. KNN want to position itself as E-Commerce last mile delivery really roll eyes.

Go to the postoffice outlet got Pinoy woman (wearing Singpost polo tee) selling investment/insurance product at the door. WTF.

Seriously what they want to be? What is their core-business?

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyone use Singpost for registered mail, either sending or receiving?

The company is a disaster, either losing mail, poor/late tracking information, etc.

CMI, cannot compete with DHL, Fedex or even Yamato. KNN want to position itself as E-Commerce last mile delivery really roll eyes.

Go to the postoffice outlet got Pinoy woman (wearing Singpost polo tee) selling investment/insurance product at the door. WTF.

Seriously what they want to be? What is their core-business?

I thought they have longed became a grocery shop, financial intitutions and no longer care about quality of mail delivery because the former products and services are deemed more profitable for Temasick pocket.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Never heard of Japan Post? Postal, banking and insurance services go hand in hand. :cool:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you're sending mail within sg how not to use singpost?ALL their csos every single one of them are shit skins. Also if you are ordering something online from aboard and they use their national mail carrier for example EMS it will be singpost delivering it when it reaches Singapore. Try to ask the merchant to use dhl or a similar company but sometimes they won't and you might need to msg them instead of ordering straight from the site as there won't be options to select the higher end delivery. For local merchants ta q bin/ninjavan are alternatives to singpost but they cost more than singpost and might not be the default delivery option. Also ninjavan isn't that good to me. In any case I think domestic sending/receiving of mail and parcels singpost registered mail service is good enough. Just that you have to make sure you are there when the postman is delivering your parcel if you miss it it will be sent to the nearest post office at your location and you can only collect it after say 2pm the next day

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singpost is shifting to greenwich a area where govt position it as a logistics hub in east area. After jack ma buying singpost majority of the shares, really no idea whats their direction now. Or becos ah gong got money, good or bad servive also no difference

joeverex

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought they have longed became a grocery shop, financial intitutions and no longer care about quality of mail delivery because the former products and services are deemed more profitable for Temasick pocket.

yeah. very cock up service of late. Had a postal returned back to sender, claimed it was due to insufficient address when I tripled checked with them. When I checked with sender, the full address was properly typed out. LL, when I showed them the proof, they kept silence. Can't even do a proper last mile delivery.