• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singkies dress very sloppily nowadays

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Never judge a person by what he wears.

Beyond a brimming exterior may lies a scumbag within.

A person who wears a rag has more character and principles than those wallstreet bankers wearing the latest designer suits who caused the global financial collapse due to their own greedy desires.

tiulehloudau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Never judge a person by what he wears.

Beyond a brimming exterior may lies a scumbag within.

A person who wears a rag has more character and principles than those wallstreet bankers wearing the latest designer suits who caused the global financial collapse due to their own greedy desires.

tiu leh lou moh kor chao hai........go and get yourself assed or I pun sai hor li jak.......:biggrin:

Communist

Alfrescian
Loyal
tiu leh lou moh kor chao hai........go and get yourself assed or I pun sai hor li jak.......:biggrin:

tiulehlohmohkorfarhai and all your tiu variants aka mudskipper aka lancheowman aka besotted aka Inchwmn, 1,2,3,4,5 Hum ngo tiu loke ler!

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
When I was young, everybody dressed up when they went shopping. Men wore something with a collar and trousers. Only kids wore shorts and everyone had shoes on. Shirts were tucked in unless you were the neighbourhood hooligan.

Nowadays I see a lot of Singkies going out in bermudas and slippers. In fact, those ah nehs and bangalas on their day off dress better.

Why have Singkies gotten so sloppy?
Why don't you ask them?

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahahahahahahahahaha!

And I forgot you are a 'retiree'...

Hahahahahahaha! What a fucking lying joker sia!

Your words have no credibility around here...

You really enjoy being the resident asshole around here...

Must be deprived of love and affection sia at home or in the real life..

Poor fool...

:(

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wahahahahahahahaha!

Boy, so free har?

You better don't skive on the job hor, wait kena fired and join the jobless people.. Your mother will starve to death and your Dad will go Geylang get AIDS from PRC whores...

Then you will kena raped by Ah Kuas from Changi and your asshole will get genitial warts then you shiok sia!!!

:biggrin:

Communist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wahahahahahahahaha!

Boy, so free har?

You better don't skive on the job hor, wait kena fired and join the jobless people.. Your mother will starve to death and your Dad will go Geylang get AIDS from PRC whores...

Then you will kena raped by Ah Kuas from Changi and your asshole will get genitial warts then you shiok sia!!!

No need to use too much effort. Play his ego the way he play with our monstrous cocks!:biggrin: That will sure drive the balless cunt into a frenzy!:biggrin:

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
No need to use too much effort. Play his ego the way he play with our monstrous cocks!:biggrin: That will sure drive the balless cunt into a frenzy!:biggrin:

Small boy with a big ego!

What a silly little mismatch sia!

Just like he is mismatched with a small limpy dick when he should have a pussy!

Wahahahahahahahaha! This TLLM is making me laugh so loudly sia!

Luckily I got my own room otherwise people think I laugh so loudly for what sia!