• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

singkie girl : "I’m so scared that my husband will become my stepfather soon"

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
WOMAN JEALOUS OF HER MUM BEING CLOSE TO HER HUSBAND, THINKS SHE IS SEDUCING HIM
By
Happy Go Lucky
-
August 16, 2020
BRA-OUTSIDE-WINDOW-1024x536.jpg

A woman had shared her thoughts about the relationship between her husband and her mother. She feels that her mother has been too close to her husband and thinks that she is seducing him.

Here is the full story:

“This is insane! My mum is seducing my husband! She is a widow for 11 years and taking care of me alone. But this is not an excuse for her to seduce my husband loh.
Life is unfair! Both of us gave birth at 19 years old. But she remains slim even after giving birth to me, whereas I followed my late father’s fat gene and remain fat. Now both my husband and I are still staying together at my mum’s house since there is space and we cannot afford to buy our own house yet. How can my mum still not wearing a bra at home when my husband is around? Must be seducing him right? Somemore she loves wearing that sexy sleepwear and walk around in the house. My husband even praise even my mum looks young and pretty! But he never praises me pretty b4 after I am pregnant and gives birth.

During these past CB period, both of them are required to WFH, but I still need to report to work almost every day. So only left the 2 of them, plus my bb at home. Sometimes, when i come back, they seem to have endless of a common topic to talk abt, like on their fav singer Andy Lau, JJ lin etc. They even discuss wanna go to their concert together next time. Last yr EXO and BTS concert I jio him go with me he doesn’t wan loh.

I love deep-fried stuff, so my mum normally will cook for me if she happened to cook dinner. But then recently she just cooked steam and pan-fried stuff cos she says is healthier. Bullshit, she must be changed to suit my husband’s taste. All is because of my husband. If she doesn’t wan to seduce him, there is no need to change diet for him right?

What should i do? I’m so scared that my husband will become my stepfather soon. I wanna move out of the house but we still cannot afford a new house. Thinking of chasing my mum out of the house. Since the house belongs to my late father’s one. I suggested that to my husband and we quarrel until almost wan to divorced. Any advice on how to do it without making my husband angry?

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
I really admire the guts of the specky...back row 1st from right.

1597591671619.png

Last edited:

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This kind of story is suitable to be broadcasted on the Maury Show or Jeremy Kyle show. Lie detector tests and DNA tests will be done for free.

revengeriches

Alfrescian
Loyal
WOMAN JEALOUS OF HER MUM BEING CLOSE TO HER HUSBAND, THINKS SHE IS SEDUCING HIM
By
Happy Go Lucky
-
August 16, 2020
BRA-OUTSIDE-WINDOW-1024x536.jpg

A woman had shared her thoughts about the relationship between her husband and her mother. She feels that her mother has been too close to her husband and thinks that she is seducing him.

Here is the full story:

“This is insane! My mum is seducing my husband! She is a widow for 11 years and taking care of me alone. But this is not an excuse for her to seduce my husband loh.
Life is unfair! Both of us gave birth at 19 years old. But she remains slim even after giving birth to me, whereas I followed my late father’s fat gene and remain fat. Now both my husband and I are still staying together at my mum’s house since there is space and we cannot afford to buy our own house yet. How can my mum still not wearing a bra at home when my husband is around? Must be seducing him right? Somemore she loves wearing that sexy sleepwear and walk around in the house. My husband even praise even my mum looks young and pretty! But he never praises me pretty b4 after I am pregnant and gives birth.

During these past CB period, both of them are required to WFH, but I still need to report to work almost every day. So only left the 2 of them, plus my bb at home. Sometimes, when i come back, they seem to have endless of a common topic to talk abt, like on their fav singer Andy Lau, JJ lin etc. They even discuss wanna go to their concert together next time. Last yr EXO and BTS concert I jio him go with me he doesn’t wan loh.

I love deep-fried stuff, so my mum normally will cook for me if she happened to cook dinner. But then recently she just cooked steam and pan-fried stuff cos she says is healthier. Bullshit, she must be changed to suit my husband’s taste. All is because of my husband. If she doesn’t wan to seduce him, there is no need to change diet for him right?

What should i do? I’m so scared that my husband will become my stepfather soon. I wanna move out of the house but we still cannot afford a new house. Thinking of chasing my mum out of the house. Since the house belongs to my late father’s one. I suggested that to my husband and we quarrel until almost wan to divorced. Any advice on how to do it without making my husband angry?

I help you lah. Remove either one and get payout at the same time. you wan?