• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SingFirst Party dissolved, party leaders jump ship

Victory2016

Alfrescian
Loyal
SingFirst party boss Tan Jee Say dissolved his party and now says he wants to re-join SDP

Would SDP wants him back ?

His sidekick Dr Ang Yong Guan already frog jumped to PSP.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
All these kuching kulat opposition parties should just close shop and not distract the main agenda for the main opposition parties fighting 1-on-1 with PAP....

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
All these kuching kulat opposition parties should just close shop and not distract the main agenda for the main opposition parties fighting 1-on-1 with PAP....
KNN total lumber of oppo candidates already much lesser than pap they still thinking of 3 corners fight KNN this already shown how stoopid they are even before voting KNN

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I chatted and shook hands with Tan Jee Say in the last election.

And also the PAP MP and his coterie of porlumpars who came to my doorstep, and I pretended to be an enthusiastic supporter of the PAP. One of them even took a photo of me, perhaps it's been published on a copy of the Petir magazine. :eek::biggrin:

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

And also the PAP MP and his coterie of porlumpars who came to my doorstep, and I pretended to be an enthusiastic supporter of the PAP. One of them even took a photo of me, perhaps it's been published on a copy of the Petir magazine. :eek::biggrin:
Your secret adoration for PAP cannot be hidden.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
These are precisely the fuckers that give oppies a bad name and push voters to the pap camp. Each believing he/she can be chief and go it alone, putting self before country.

jw5

Loyal
Your method of welcoming the enemy has already been recommended by Jeffrey Archer years ago. :biggrin:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If Jeffery Archer and laksaboy can do it, so can you! :biggrin:

my mp CCK fat Gan got his RC people to ask first if you want to meet mp then he would go to your flat during the HDB home visits. maybe he wouldn't want any unpleasant encounters. the one before him was better, he gave me some oranges.

jw5

Loyal
Oranges are ok, just make sure they don't give you mangoes. :biggrin:

my mp CCK fat Gan got his RC people to ask first if you want to meet mp then he would go to your flat during the HDB home visits. maybe he wouldn't want any unpleasant encounters. the one before him was better, he gave me some oranges.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
SingFirst party boss Tan Jee Say dissolved his party and now says he wants to re-join SDP

Would SDP wants him back ?

His sidekick Dr Ang Yong Guan already frog jumped to PSP.

Jee Say is currently sucking Oppie Chee's dick.

Jee Say appeared on the scene with a lot of potential. But he squandered it all over the years and is now a joke alongside losers SDA Desmond and Goh Meng Seng.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
covid-19... he is the #1 in charge...3 months lock down...how many times did u see this fatso appear..???
u still believe he will cum to visit u..???
i was surprised he was not among those in the "throw letter group"... :geek: