• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore's Most Well-liked Celebrity Blogger Slams Nicole Seah Hard!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nicole should do the honorable thing and delete her Facebook account. Thanks xiaxue for speaking up for all Singaporeans! You are more beautiful than ever!

But why should she deserve for FB Likes than MM Lee? I know, FB Likes don't mean anything. But I'm just irrationally annoyed. MM Lee dedicated his whole life to building Singapore to where it is today, and this is the thanks he gets from Singaporeans?
That they'd rather pledge loyalty to some advertising chick who has not done anything for Singapore yet?

2011-05-03
What the fuck, Singaporeans?Today I saw the news report that our founding father, Minister Mentor Lee Kwan Yew, has less facebook "likes" than Nicole Seah.

I had it up to here with this election bullshit.

I get it that people have different idealogies when it comes to government. If you think opposition will do better than the PAP, so be it. If you think the PAP is too smug and needs to be pushed into harder work by knowing that their position is not a given, I cannot argue with you. You unhappy your housing too expensive, ok fine.

But what I cannot stand is how the elections have shown how horribly ungrateful and thankless Singaporeans are.

No matter what a shitty job the PAP is doing now, it remains that a lot of their members have dedicated a big part of their lives to building everything we have today.

It is thanks to them that we are the number 1 most uncorrupted country in the WORLD. We have absurd safety around the island. Our children are all ensured, at the very least, some education.

So no matter how unhappy you are now, what's with the snide remarks, the insults, the twisting of the PAP's words into evil connotations, the yelling during their rallies? Really? Papsmear? Childish! Just go vote for opposition lah talk so much for what?

Alright enough ranting about PAP vs the Opposition. Whatever. Let's agree to disagree.

I'm now talking about Nicole Seah VS MM Lee.

Yes yes she is the voice of all the poor Singaporeans who have their woes ignored by the evil government.

But why should she deserve for FB Likes than MM Lee? I know, FB Likes don't mean anything. But I'm just irrationally annoyed. MM Lee dedicated his whole life to building Singapore to where it is today, and this is the thanks he gets from Singaporeans?

That they'd rather pledge loyalty to some advertising chick who has not done anything for Singapore yet?

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
80% of Nicole Seah likes are from Tiko Peasant Uncles who think they can get closer to Nicole Seah if they "like" her on Facebook
They have been masturbating every night ever since.

What fucking losers

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is no wrath like a woman scorned!

Actually, she is what they say in Chinese "borrow other people's knife to kill" - she is upset that over the years and inspite of meeting Georgie Boy last week, her "popularity" has not grown lah.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
80% of Nicole Seah likes are from Tiko Peasant Uncles who think they can get closer to Nicole Seah if they "like" her on Facebook
They have been masturbating every night ever since.

What fucking losers

Over 60,000 tiko peasant uncles 'Likes' to eat tender grass.:mad:

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Xiasway, time for you to do what you're at and that is, go and lolly your Old Fart's sagging prick.

Dun think he can fuck you cos he unable to liao.

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Xiaxue is a Pro-PAP slut

Go look at the George Yeo interview and you will know how she panders

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
XiaXue is MBT good fren mah ...

n557007785_585456_5132.jpg

SpareTyre

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Xiaxue business is very smelly. Xiaxue is owned by Nuffnang, and Nuffnang is owned by YPAP

guys, xiaxue receives bulk of her endorsement fees from a 'social media' company called Nuffnang.

SPH is major investor and source of business for NuffNang*. And who owns Nuffnang?

The chairman of Young PAP Toa Payoh who got into a flame war with Rockson Tan.

http://rockson.blogspot.com/2011/01/knn-i-make-ypap-chairman-of-toa-payoh.html

Boys and girls, be careful who you read online

*someone in the blogosphere should get Nuffnang to confirm/deny this publicly

Last edited:

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Xiaxue business is very smelly. Xiaxue is owned by Nuffnang, and Nuffnang is owned by YPAP

guys, xiaxue receives bulk of her endorsement fees from a 'social media' company called Nuffnang.

SPH is major investor and source of business for NuffNang. And who owns Nuffnang?

The chairman of Young PAP Toa Payoh who got into a flame war with Rockson Tan.

http://rockson.blogspot.com/2011/01/knn-i-make-ypap-chairman-of-toa-payoh.html

Boys and girls, be careful who you read online

Roughly how much per year?

I want to know how cheap her life is

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
xiasway who? who is she man??? why her opinion matters? she can vote for pap for all i care. kekeke! dont come join the oppositions supporters and bring the standard down. hahaha!