• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore's Boomtown Dream Gets Hazy

macky888

Alfrescian
Loyal
yeah i think that was what the article was implying... although all our ERA + Propnex + Huttons + etc agents will beg to differ.

Jim Rogers think Sg property prices are too high
Kwek Leng Beng thinks that prices will be cheaper towards end of the year
Statistics point to new projects flooding the market soon

Our property agents must be the most garang of them all!!

These guys make me laff... this one even give 17 reasons why you should buy a property by 2010: http://assetomgt.com/realty/index.php

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
yeah i think that was what the article was implying... although all our ERA + Propnex + Huttons + etc agents will beg to differ.

Jim Rogers think Sg property prices are too high
Kwek Leng Beng thinks that prices will be cheaper towards end of the year
Statistics point to new projects flooding the market soon

Our property agents must be the most garang of them all!!

These guys make me laff... this one even give 17 reasons why you should buy a property by 2010: http://assetomgt.com/realty/index.php
really desperate to make any sale BUT MM said this recession would last 3-5 years maybe 10 years then property should drop even more. after all has not reach bottom yet. 17 reasons!!!!! give me a break!!! they are all sh!tty reasons like IRs and financial hub and F1 all proven to be wrong bets and would collapsed soon. pathetic chaps, cannot even give one good reason. only good reason I can think of is China mei mei hub ie Prosttute hub. LOL:biggrin:

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i love it
i hope those greedy people who borrow the bank to buy property will lose everything.

very very good.