• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore's Best Bum - Sloggi Follow-Up

Aussie Pete

Alfrescian
Loyal
sloggiwinner.jpg

Following on from my article, "Show Me Your Sloggi - 2008 Best Bum Competition" from August, the results of the Singapore Sloggi search are in, making Singapore's best bum holder official.

The competition drew hundreds of contestants after kicking off the search in June, and after much evaluation (how does one apply for that particular job?), the number was brought down to the top 35, and then further cuts until we had the top 15.

The judges finally settled on the top 10 to represent Singapore's bums in the National Finals.

The winner?? Congratulations to Rachel Maria Yanti, 23 years of age, who will represent our island nation at the international finals in Paris this November, competing against bums from 30 different countries.

The winner will receive a modelling contract for the Sloggi campaign shoot and 15,000 Euros in prize money. Finally - exclusive comprehensive insurance covering her backside.

[SEE PICTURES OF THE FINALISTS' BUMS]

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mate - we actually agree on something? Unbelievable!

OH NO!!! ... This must be my day off ..... LOL

OK let me give you a free lesson on a local expression: This kind of face is called "kenna lorry langar" -- means her face crashed into a lorry at high speed (or the other way round, doesn't matter).

You're welcome..

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal

OK let me give you a free lesson on a local expression: This kind of face is called "kenna lorry langar" -- means her face crashed into a lorry at high speed (or the other way round, doesn't matter).

You're welcome..

Lorry hit face or face hit lorry? :smile:

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will she eventually be given the bum's rush?:smile:

Seriously though, assuming she is a muslim, I wonder whether her community will give the same shit they gave an earlier S'pore muslim beauty queen?

silverspoon

Alfrescian
Loyal

You're welcome..

Bro...in this period ...it should be "kenna F1 Car Langar"